Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I talk with a foid?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I'm talking with some foids on tinder (chadfishing) but I have no idea what to say, I dont talk with anyone in real life so i'm not used to it.
After I say hi, how is it going, or something like that, what the fuck am I supposed to say?

Just think "What woud Chad say"

Lmao you dont actually have to think, just ask her some shit and troll her

Search for some conversations already made

Tell her she should not drive as a female.

Literally anything. Say how much you like smelling farts for all it matters.

To chadfish, you can literally be nearly nonverbal and it will still work.

Literally say shit like 'Grug want woman!" One motherfucker chadfished with a profile of a Nazi cannibal pedo and got solid responses and nudes. It is literally that simple.

Last edited:
Think of what u wouldn't ask a gril irl then do it

Roleplay as a Soviet catgirl.

Be straightforward with what you want and ask her for sum fuk. Works all the time as chad.

Foids have rules for non-Chads and break those rules for Chads. So try sexting them, they won't mind. Infact those foids would love it.

What do I ask her?

Where
When I chadfish, I mainly ask shit that like: do you find this guy attractive(pic), what makes men attractive to you in stuff

Is 2 AM on a saturday a good hour to talk to foids on tinder? Or should I wait for tomorrow? She is probably in a party or getting fucked some shit

Is 2 AM on a saturday a good hour to talk to foids on tinder? Or should I wait for tomorrow? She is probably in a party or getting fucked some shit
Wtf is this redpill shit? Don't text at y hour or until x days after closing the opener to hold your frame as a high value male? You are Chad. You can't fail. Stop worrying and just do.

Wtf is this redpill shit? Don't text at y hour or until x days after closing the opener to hold your frame as a high value male? You are Chad. You can't fail. Stop worrying and just do.
I'm chadlite not chad. I told her I'm playing vidya alone and asked her what is she doing

I'm chadlite not chad. I told her I'm playing vidya alone and asked her what is she doing
Boring but fine. May I ask what you're trying to gain out of this Chadfishing? We already know foids lie about being personality fetishists.

As Chad, you can literally say anything and foids will still engage in the conversation

Boring but fine. May I ask what you're trying to gain out of this Chadfishing? We already know foids lie about being personality fetishists.
I just want to talk with girls to know how it feels, I don't think Ive ever had a conversation with a girl in my entire life

I just want to talk with girls to know how it feels, I don't think Ive ever had a conversation with a girl in my entire life
Then you're doing fine

If you want to talk with girls, surely you must have something you want to say to them? If not, what is it you envision a talk with a girl to be like?

If you want to talk with girls, surely you must have something you want to say to them? If not, what is it you envision a talk with a girl to be like?
I don't want anything in particular I just want the conversation to flow but in tinder females except the male to lead the conversation and I have never done that before.

I don't want anything in particular I just want the conversation to flow but in tinder females except the male to lead the conversation and I have never done that before.

You want her to say things to you. Is there anything you want her to say to you?

"hey bb gimme sum fuk"

You want her to say things to you. Is there anything you want her to say to you?
No, I just want to have a conversation about anything, I don't really have much to say because all I do is rot, thats why I want her to say things

No, I just want to have a conversation about anything, I don't really have much to say because all I do is rot, thats why I want her to say things

So you want her to lead the conversation?

Try to mix a little humor in if you can. If you're chad they'll find it funny and they "love funny guys"

Try to mix a little humor in if you can. If you're chad they'll find it funny and they "love funny guys"
Funny = good-looking

You can say "meesa poo poo pee pee in my diapey wipey" and it'll be hilarious if you're Chad. If you're incel, she'll probably think you're not kidding.

She hasnt answered me, I hope she is sleeping, i'll check again tomorrow

Funny = good-looking

You can say "meesa poo poo pee pee in my diapey wipey" and it'll be hilarious if you're Chad. If you're incel, she'll probably think you're not kidding.

yeah pretty much

Yes but only because I don't know how to do it. But I don't really care who leads it

Ask her what she's looking for on Tinder.

Make an observation about her profile and let the conversation naturally flow
full

Ask her how much she weighs

You're overthinking things. What is it you want out of this? Do you make an arrangement to meet them somewhere so they waste their time? If so, say you want to meet at X location at Y time.

I'm talking with some foids on tinder (chadfishing) but I have no idea what to say, I dont talk with anyone in real life so i'm not used to it.
After I say hi, how is it going, or something like that, what the fuck am I supposed to say?
Jfl at asking here of all places

"hi, i want to put my dick inside of you"

Say if her pussy is wet or dry

I have this same problem tbh
i never know what to say

You must have 6’5” personality to talk to foid

As Chad, you can literally say anything and foids will still engage in the conversation
That is, if they are sure that you are a chad, if they doubt and you are obviously trolling, they can ghost you

Skip straight to talking about meeting up with her, doesn't really matter if you're chad.

You don't talk to foids.

Foids talk to YOU

Ask her what she thought of the New Star Wars film

ask her if she's a virgin first

She hasnt answered yet, I didnt want to say stupid things because this girl was cute and I didnt want to waste her, i'll say some of this stuff to other girls

try meeting her irl. if you want to practise your social skills. Beats chadfishing anytime.