Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do i take a bunch of papers and use them to make a book?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I AM NOT GOING TO GO ER AND KILL PEOPLE I JUST WANTED TO MAKE A BOOK OF ELLIOT RODGER'S MANIFESTO BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE A STORY BY A CREATIVE AUTHOR. I PLAN ON DOING THIS WITH OTHER MANIFESTOS/JOURNALS/ETC. I'VE READ.

I printed like 60 of the pages of his manifesto until the printer started running out. i'll have to somehow print more. anyone know how i can take the papers and make it into a book?
also if my printer runs out of paper what do i do?

Last edited:
take the papers and arrange them in order then boom you have book

take the papers and arrange them in order then boom you have book
but how do i connect them together into a book like the way books are? i can't just stack them together and that's it. i can't staple either because it's 141 pages.

but how do i connect them together into a book like the way books are? i can't just stack them together and that's it. i can't staple either because it's 141 pages.
tape

just google how to bind a book bro

I AM NOT GOING TO GO ER AND KILL PEOPLE I JUST WANTED TO MAKE A BOOK OF ELLIOT RODGER'S MANIFESTO BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE A STORY BY A CREATIVE AUTHOR. I PLAN ON DOING THIS WITH OTHER MANIFESTOS/JOURNALS/ETC. I'VE READ.

I printed like 60 of the pages of his manifesto until the printer started running out. i'll have to somehow print more. anyone know how i can take the papers and make it into a book?
also if my printer runs out of paper what do i do?
Just use glue and bind the book. Also printer paper is not the best for bookmaking.just try to glue the ends on a book cover. Talking out of my ass here but whatever

Wrlte manifesto

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back