Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I successfully deal with the fact that I am going to die alone?

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
I already know I'm never gonna be loved and there's nothing that can change that. Yet, I can't accept that as the truth. How do I kill my optimism? I need to stop it asap, it's getting out of hand. I'm just going to keep getting hurt.

you can't. just dont think about it.

Restructure your mindset and accept solitude as something more valuable than women.

become a saint :feelsLSD:

You have to come to terms with the fact that foids find your genes to be repulsive. Your ugly, subhuman, genes are not worth passing on to offspring, therefore - foids are making sure that you never get the chance to breed. :blackpill:

How do I kill my optimism?
Have severe depression like me and see everything in a negative light?
it's getting out of hand.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD_ag67tH3I

I'm just going to keep getting hurt.
You're gonna get hurt either way,if you're not attractive your only chance of getting foids is by betabuxxing and foids will use you for your resources then dump you once they've extracted all your money.
Embrace the :blackpill: and be at peace with living a hermit life.

If you can, get a pet, the closest thing to companionship you or I will ever get.

By understanding that it's not your fault, that we are all victims of something we can't possibly control

stay clean, go to the gym and get a hobby unironically

I already know I'm never gonna be loved and there's nothing that can change that. Yet, I can't accept that as the truth. How do I kill my optimism? I need to stop it asap, it's getting out of hand. I'm just going to keep getting hurt.
Don’t worry about it you have us :feelsdevil: we are your boys ,also you were always alone like us , try to become a travelers or a wanderer like me ,or a lonely lonely cowboy

Compose some lovely piano music, and then die at age 39 of tuberculosis. There, solved it for you. :feelsclown:

I don't think you can actively kill your own optimism, I think that's something life, events and circumstances do to you.

I'm 39 and I see my prospects like the lottery. It's clear my chance of winning is very close to 0.000, so not winning is what I expect to happen.

But I think it's important to stay open to the possibility that a one-in-a-million unicorn may exist (while recognizing that this is unlikely, and not living in a state of perpetual deluded hope.)

It's hard, sorry I don't have any real answers!

By curling up in the corner of your room and crying till the day you die

Go to twerking class

You're gonna get hurt either way,if you're not attractive your only chance of getting foids is by betabuxxing and foids will use you for your resources then dump you once they've extracted all your money.
Embrace the :blackpill: and be at peace with living a hermit life.
If you can, get a pet, the closest thing to companionship you or I will ever get.

You approach more and more and with each rejection a part of your hope will die off.

Just try it out. You will accept it during the process.

I don't think you ever do. You can just not think about it, but unless you're not human you'll always feel it. You can't go on and have a full life like this. Why you think there's barely anyone here that's past like 35. Cause they all rope or become senile or go ER. I have no idea about the future, good luck tho.

I don't think you ever do. You can just not think about it, but unless you're not human you'll always feel it. You can't go on and have a full life like this. Why you think there's barely anyone here that's past like 35. Cause they all rope or become senile or go ER. I have no idea about the future, good luck tho.
a lot of them actually end up beta buxxing 30yo women when they have some money in late 20s/early 30s and quietly slip into normiedom. cus most on here are 3-4/10 not 1-2/10.

Don't worry about being happy in this temporary life. Just focus on following Jesus Christ, and he will lead you to the eternal bliss, where you will be fully united with other people who are also there, and where there's no non-free software.

Substance abuse. Start now.

You dont. get good copes or get ready for the rope, at least i have some things i want to accomplish if not the pain of seeing how genetic lotery fucked me over in the only chance at life would make me go ER :fuk:

Restructure your mindset and accept solitude as something more valuable than women.
Fuck women I rather die killing a vagina user than going out cucked in super smash bros melee