Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do I stop my sister from becoming a whore?

• Thread starter SuccessfulShark
  • Start date
SuccessfulShark

SuccessfulShark

Veteran
★★
Title, things are not going well, she is starting to wear more and more revealing clothes, it's getting out of control.
Most of the time she wears skirts above the knee, and tops showing her belly. And my cuck of a father doesn't do shit. Worst of all, she now is going to start working (her choice), and guess what clothes she is going to wear? AND MY FUCKING FATHER APROVES OF IT, and fucks with me whenever I try to disagree.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I absolutely cannot let my sister fall into degeneracy if that happens it will be the final nail in the coffin, I absolutely cannot be an incel AND a cuck, I would rather die, or at least hermitmaxx, imagine the shame.:feelsree:
Fuck this:society:

If you're just her brother, you don't have authority over her, and she would likely complain about your attempts to your dad and he would threaten to kick you out. I say this because I have learned how scripted the world is. Even people who aren't NPCs are still coded.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Just slut shame her. And tell her what fuck are u wearing. I wouldn’t let my sister look like slut infront of me. Just tell her to not wear those dress at home. But she can be slut outside out of my sight. Best is to get your own apartment :feelshaha:

The dune people here usually gather up brothers, uncles, father and make her have an accident.
No joke. Check out how many arab women are killed this way because of this.

Anyways, there's nothing you can do to stop her that is within the law. I'm afraid it's inevitable.

If you're just her brother, you don't have authority over her, and she would likely complain about your attempts to your dad and he would threaten to kick you out. I say this because I have learned how scripted the world is. Even people who aren't NPCs are still coded.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I know, it happened before for lesser things
Just slut shame her. And tell her what fuck are u wearing. I wouldn’t let my sister look like slut infront of me. Just tell her to not wear those dress at home. But she can be slut outside out of my sight. Best is to get your own apartment :feelshaha:
No chance My father would kill me, and my problem is what she wears outside, inside idgaf
The dune people here usually gather up brothers, uncles, father and make her have an accident.
No joke. Check out how many arab women are killed this way because of this.

Anyways, there's nothing you can do to stop her that is within the law. I'm afraid it's inevitable.
I wish my family was like this, the jews destroyed everything, and they are completely brainwashed, including my father

I know, it happened before for lesser things

No chance My father would kill me, and my problem is what she wears outside, inside idgaf

I wish my family was like this, the jews destroyed everything, and they are completely brainwashed, including my father
Sorry bro u can’t do anything about it I see so many sluts outside with short skirts your sister is one of them she’s slut for her future chad :feelskek:

Worry about yourself because when you have to deal with the consequences, you're alone.

Sorry bro u can’t do anything about it I see so many sluts outside with short skirts your sister is one of them
This is the biggest suifuel ever I wish I didn't have a sister so that I wouldn't have to go through this if my sister has a bf before me I will go nuts, If I ever have to listen to her getting fucked it's definetely the end

You won’t be a cuck since you’re not encouraging it.

This is the biggest suifuel ever I wish I didn't have a sister so that I wouldn't have to go through this if my sister has a bf before me I will go nuts, If I ever have to listen to her getting fucked it's definetely the end
You only have one sister?

SOCIAL MEDIA SOCIAL MEDIA SOCIAL MEDIA SOCIAL MEDIA SOCIAL MEDIA SOCIAL MEDI

I'm gonna assume she's about my age, so fifteen. Maybe sixteen and all I can say it to tell her about how if she dresses like that guys will only look at her as if she's a piece of meat

Educate her about STD's, since they're very real and also tell her about how she should respect herself.

Latom.

I'm gonna assume she's about my age, so fifteen. Maybe sixteen and all I can say it to tell her about how if she dresses like that guys will only look at her as if she's a piece of meat

Educate her about STD's, since they're very real and also tell her about how she should respect herself.

Latom.
Huh, I think she knows all that already tbh, and I have almost no authority over her.
I wish, maybe I wouldn't care so much about them being whores.idk

Latom.
He’s not her fucking mom. get the fk out of this forum cringey kid

Title, things are not going well, she is starting to wear more and more revealing clothes, it's getting out of control.
Most of the time she wears skirts above the knee, and tops showing her belly. And my cuck of a father doesn't do shit. Worst of all, she now is going to start working (her choice), and guess what clothes she is going to wear? AND MY FUCKING FATHER APROVES OF IT, and fucks with me whenever I try to disagree.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I absolutely cannot let my sister fall into degeneracy if that happens it will be the final nail in the coffin, I absolutely cannot be an incel AND a cuck, I would rather die, or at least hermitmaxx, imagine the shame.:feelsree:
How old is she?

this. OP should give up. there is no stopping the degeneracy infection

I'm not sure man. Luckily my sister doesn't wear revealing clothes so I didn't have to worry about it

Post her pics here then we will decide.

It's hopeless, all you can do is watch with disgust and horror as she gets drilled by chad and tyrone.

I know it's not what you wanted to hear, but it's the truth.

There's no way to solve this. It's 2021, women are free

give her to me, i'll deal with it :feelsLSD:is she asian?

You stop her from becoming a whore by accelerating the collapse of society.

A running forearm smash usually works best followed by a Chris Benoit diving headbutt from the top of the nearest cupboard.

If you don't be the man that know how to handle women , so she won't be out of control . I feel like she will end up bringing up chads to your home "your temple" and fuck him in the room next to yours .
How old are you both ? Where do you live ? Are you religious in any sort ?
Women are out of control because they live in the times of the antichrist . It won't be easy to control her . Women will love the antichrist and will fall for his deceiving ways .

Just be a man , stand up and face her directly about her clothes and set some boundaries . If she sense that you are true to yourself about what you say and very centred and assertive , she will submit to you and accept your decisions .
Also don't give up on her just because her cuck father stands up with her .

You can do nothing, you will have to see your sister get in touch with differents chad every week and listen when they are fucking in her room. You will be able to hear your sister's screams of joy, alternating with strange choking noises due to the chad's big cock in her tender mouth.:lul:

You can't

I'm sorry brocel

its over

Give her a talk behind closed doors :feelshmm:

That's like asking how do you stop someone breathing, the same answer applies

If you and your father cant hold the line together then you can't.

There would have been hope, if your father was also against it, but since they also support it then I don't know man you just have to live with it

It's impossible, if she's still a virgin give me her, i appreciate virgin Foids

If you don't be the man that know how to handle women , so she won't be out of control . I feel like she will end up bringing up chads to your home "your temple" and fuck him in the room next to yours .
How old are you both ? Where do you live ? Are you religious in any sort ?
Women are out of control because they live in the times of the antichrist . It won't be easy to control her . Women will love the antichrist and will fall for his deceiving ways .

Just be a man , stand up and face her directly about her clothes and set some boundaries . If she sense that you are true to yourself about what you say and very centred and assertive , she will submit to you and accept your decisions .
Also don't give up on her just because her cuck father stands up with her .
I know but my father has more power than me, We are Christian, I dont want to give details, but she is below 18. You are right tho I absolutely can't give up on her, thanks brother.
There would have been hope, if your father was also against it, but since they also support it then I don't know man you just have to live with it
I cant deal with it

Recite stuff from this pic to her, would you. You can affect her, be the brother she needs.

Attachments

• https-media.8ch.net-file_store-617c366a6cb417e69302a16864d2ed3cc.jpg
    https-media.8ch.net-file_store-617c366a6cb417e69302a16864d2ed3cc.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
rape her daily and give her trauma