Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do I stop feeling sad?

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
My mind is plagued by foids that I've liked and still like. It's so depressing to think about them because I'm never in the picture, they all want someone better looking, someone smarter and someone successful.

It doesn't help that I have no help, looking up any mental health charity or therapist just focuses on women and female issues, there are therapists dedicated to helping cock carousel season pass holders cope with being removed from the ride and the gene pool (AKA menopause JFL)

There's nothing for men in my country, we're just expected to take whatever we're given and thank good ole lady Britannia while she pegs us violently.

With all my current mental issues, I don't think I could ever cope with even entering a relationship if the opportunity ever arose because I know the evils of women...

I just want some answers man... Just some help ffs.

Anti-depressants. Idk how ez it would be to get for you, but they might help

no closure in this world feeling sad becomes part of an incel’s identity

how do i stop feeling sad
Idk if you're already doing these things but I'll just say it anyway:

Keep yourself busy. Do chores around the house. Be productive.

Make a routine for yourself and stick to it.

Basically, get your brain used to doing work. Otherwise it will just sit there with nothing to do and rot, making you feel even worse.

you isekai yourself like prigozhin

Basically, get your brain used to doing work. Otherwise it will just sit there with nothing to do and rot, making you feel even worse.

Intensive physical hobbies are also great

do not take jewpills. until you want brain atrophy and to feel even worse

I work 13 hours a day 5 days a week bro, I couldn't be any busier.
Don't they just make you a NPC?

do not take jewpills. until you want brain atrophy and to feel even worse
Don't they just make you a NPC?
You can take half dosages and increase if needed, it wont effect you physically but might help with the negitive thoughts. I talked with a psychiatrist about it and thats what they said. I have more negitive thoughts about myself though.

I talked with a psychiatrist about it
jfl you talked to a big pharma drug dealer nigga. do not listen to the (((((Experts))))))

the cure to depression is not fucking pills :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

jfl you talked to a big pharma drug dealer nigga. do not listen to the (((((Experts))))))

the cure to depression is not fucking pills :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I havent taken any and am only considering it because my only friend said he'd stop talking to me if i didn't seek help

Appreceate that you don't have a big red nose, no under eye support and a recessed maxilla, making you look like an alcoholic fish.

I havent taken any and am only considering it because my only friend said he'd stop talking to me if i didn't seek help
You're depressed because you're in a miserable situation, and/or abuse your mind/body. Not because of le random chemical imbalance in the brain.

the solution to identify the root causes and correct them accordingly

I don’t know everything is just the same now for me

You're depressed because you're in a miserable situation, and/or abuse your mind/body. Not because of le random chemical imbalance in the brain.

The root cause is his face

When my issue is being a 5'3 hapa, who's a social retard and outcast at uni, taking the 'just be yourself' garbage normie advice literally and almost getting kicked out, its over.

5 years at uni and what do i have to show for it? Nothing. I am worse off now socially than I was in HS. Even if i managed to get a good job or some other hopful bluepilled shit, it wouldn't help my need to connect with other's. Normiemaxxing is for faggots.

Feelings of sadness are inevitable and a part of life, especially for us Truecels.