Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do I stop feeling angry?

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Recruit
★★★
I’m just so angry at human nature and the fact they will never change

I was bullied my whole life and I still get treated like shit by people from time to time

My past is just so brutal, because before I was so blissfully unaware but now looking back I understand I was treated like shit cause of my autism

It goes as far back as first grade teachers yelling at me, I was so odd from the pack that even teachers didn’t like me, and they still don’t like me

Everytime I try to move on and focus on my hobbies I keep rethinking of my horrible past where everyone made fun of my appearance and called me slow

It’s so brutal I just wanna end the cycle and be free and be done with black women

I’m just so angry at human nature and the fact they will never change

I was bullied my whole life and I still get treated like shit by people from time to time

My past is just so brutal, because before I was so blissfully unaware but now looking back I understand I was treated like shit cause of my autism

It goes as far back as first grade teachers yelling at me, I was so odd from the pack that even teachers didn’t like me, and they still don’t like me

Everytime I try to move on and focus on my hobbies I keep rethinking of my horrible past where everyone made fun of my appearance and called me slow

It’s so brutal I just wanna end the cycle and be free and be done with black women
Drink a beer smoke a joint and jack off

Beat your meat is the most effective way, Use deathgrip and force like you were Adolf Hitler and just keep jacking till you see white shoot in the AIR!

Just do not be angry.

Every feeling pass away.

Sit next to a electrical transformer, or a HVAC ac unit. The randomized electromagnetic fields will make you too dizzy to think about whatever makes you angery