Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do I stop blaming myself

R

randomcel92

Banned
-
Honestly, I'm a 2/10 at best. I know I'll never ascend, but sometimes I feel like it's my fault. This thought isn't rational as I've tried to attract women in the past but always end up getting ghosted. I had to work to get a conversation going, and they would reply with one word responses, clearly not interested. I've never even been on a date. I never get that far. I look in the mirror and know I don't have the face to ever attract someone. it's so bad that plastic surgery would do little to nothing. So I ask, how do I stop blaming myself for something that is completely out of my control? If you're as ugly as I am, you can't change that. So why do I blame myself?

understanding that it's not your fault should be enough

Honestly, I'm a 2/10 at best. I know I'll never ascend, but sometimes I feel like it's my fault. This thought isn't rational as I've tried to attract women in the past but always end up getting ghosted. I had to work to get a conversation going, and they would reply with one word responses, clearly not interested. I've never even been on a date. I never get that far. I look in the mirror and know I don't have the face to ever attract someone. it's so bad that plastic surgery would do little to nothing. So I ask, how do I stop blaming myself for something that is completely out of my control? If you're as ugly as I am, you can't change that. So why do I blame myself?
its because your parents made mistakes raising you, its mainly there fault, you are just a product of this

elab please.
you inherited their genes, and maybe they fucked up something during pregnancy that made you ugly, but its definitely not your fault,
my parents smoked around me as i was a child and i developed asthma as a consequence, we are products of our environment

there are almost no people whitout traumatic experiences, and these traumatic experiences can be severe, so as to for example cant understand the emotional state of the child, or even resent the child for crying and throwing a tantrum or doing something stupid, some parents just cant handle it and are overwhelmed by the problems with their kids.
and because they are in a bad emotinal state from this and underlying psychological past traumas, the treat the child whiout compassion, whitout feeling for how the child feels, with no connection to the emotional world of the child.

for example, there are hundreds of reasons why the time with your parents traumatized you and made living difficult,

another reason could be narcissist parents that are more concerned about how the crying child makes THEM feel rather then how the child feels and what you can do to connect and maybe eliviate the pain.

but idk your exact situation you need to do research into psychology and traumas if youre really interested.

but a good sign is if you visit your parents do you feel bad afterwards or during? almost all the time?

if thats the case its most likely unhealed trauma that gets retriggered everytime you visit them (thats why i stopped seing them)

dont feel pressured to visit them and be nice to your parents just because society has the bullshit rules to honour your parents, for what? for fucking each other?

edit: the explanation is not very good, i was mostly talking about my own situation,
but my point is, if you feel like shit alot its probably your parents fault

Last edited:
Stop?.why?..You CHOSE THIS.chose not to take a shower. Chose not to mew and grow taller by stretching for one hour every day. it's all your fault .

You have nothing to blame yourself.
Did you choose your genes? Or the way you were raised?

Im a 1/10 at best and im not exaggerating

I don’t know.

Only way to be 2/10 is to have a severe craniofacial deformity, what do you have and are you sure it cannot be fixed surgically?

Just understanding that you cant control everything in life. If it makes you feel any better foids only consider 1% of the male population attractive the rest are worthless to them

Don't blame yourself.

I even made a thread about it once:

To all Truecels: stop blaming yourselves for having trouble socializing (if that's the case)
And it's not just about relationships with women/the opposite sex, the water is already too wet for that subject.
It's also about not getting (male) friends, not getting friendly conversations, or not getting support at all.

As always, it all can be traced back to genetics and looks.

From the Blackpill article on the Wiki, we already know that:

Parents treat attractive children better than ugly children
Attractive people are perceived much more positively than they really are
• Attractive men are perceived as 'funnier', even when they are actually not
• A man's looks are significantly correlated with his popularity and peer status
Children trust attractive adults more than unattractive adults
The physically attractive are judged to be smarter, and have better personalities due to the 'halo effect'

Meanwhile, Chad has an easier time socializing because:

Physically attractive individuals are more likely to believe in a 'just world'
• Physically attractive individuals are more optimistic

We are playing a rigged game here, were some people get the complete package of life itself (and get positive life prospects from it), meanwhile others do not because of conditions they had no control of (genetics: looks, intelligence and such).

If you are sure to be a genetic trash, my suggestion is: stop blaming yourself. You didn't choose your genes upon birth. So what that other people have nicer things than you do? They most likely didn't EARN it anyways, they were just unfairly gifted in this godless Earth. Don't listen to normies telling your problem exists because you are "too autistic" and "too high inhib", you should know by now, deep inside that those aren't the main problems, it's not about your personality or mindset, but it's about your poor genetics.

And if you indeed are a Truecel with a very active social life with lots of friends: congratulations, you achieved what most Chads wouldn't achieve if they were in your shoes, because you EARNED it. You certainly went for extra miles that the average non-Incel normie wouldn't have to, they are social magnets solely because they are perceived as friendly in looks.

You can try to fraud your genetics as much as you want, you could "blame yourself" to not be working hard enough to moneymaxx (in order to get surgeries and pay for other forms of looksmaxxing), but in the end, you will still never get on Chad's level at his prime and it will be too late to enjoy your frauding, so it would be all sweat and blood for nothing.

Last edited:
Why do you keep changing your avi’s to fortnite pros jfl
i always had mongraal, but i had to change it because a mod told me mongraal looks to good for a profile pic :)

i always had mongraal, but i had to change it because a mod told me mongraal looks to good for a profile pic :)
Lmao what? He’d be browsing .co rn if it wasn’t for his earnings

We all blame ourselves. But to do it less, you have to "un-culture" yourself imo.

Your brain is hardwired to care deeply about what other people think. You can't snap out of that unless you truly stop caring what they think, and that takes time and practice.

Lmao what? He’d be browsing .co rn if it wasn’t for his earnings
i agree, but i guess in this one photo i used he actually looks kind of nice, good eye area, normie tier i would say
AGF-l7_S_pl7ft94Nb6N2jgN_6fBMPkWFe_bpQS-6w=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

i agree, but i guess in this one photo i used he actually looks kind of nice, good eye area, normie tier i would say
AGF-l7_S_pl7ft94Nb6N2jgN_6fBMPkWFe_bpQS-6w=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo
He’s frauding hard in that pic, there’s probably quite a bit of photoshop in there as well.