Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I stop being so attached to a girl?

Based Network

Based Network

Recruit
★★★
Nothing is working.

Elab GrAY

In short remind yourself she is a disloyal hypergamous NPC cumhole who wants chad and will literally through you in traffic at the drop of a hat if it means saving her own skin.

Browse the Scientific Blackpill article of the incel wiki to blackpill yourself again and internalize the fact that women are attracted to psychopathic barbarous degenerates and they are empty headed filth to be cummed in and discarded.

Elab GrAY

In short remind yourself she is a disloyal hypergamous NPC cumhole who wants chad and will literally through you in traffic at the drop of a hat if it means saving her own skin.

Browse the Scientific Blackpill article of the incel wiki to blackpill yourself again and internalize the fact that women are attracted to psychopathic barbarous degenerates and they are empty headed filth to be cummed in and discarded.
It’s probably my lack of socializing I’m literally craving her validation 24/7

Welp, focus on other things in lifE

You take the blackpill.

At least you understand.
It’s cucked but sometimes you can’t help it. I had very briefly spoken to a foid a few weeks ago then I had to deal with mental torment because the whore was rent free in my head for a whole week & a half.

If you actually speak to the bitch more you should be able to see they are boring and all the same with their insufferable personalities. Then you can stop it.

Nothing is working.
Set a goal for your life, and tell yourself "my goal is not to be obsessing over this girl, BUT to <set_goal>". Works for me in all aspects of my life including social anxiety :bigbrain:
If that wont work, (it will) do some snus

Focus on other things