Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I stop being a simp

silversurfer

silversurfer

Nuclear Holocaust
At work(managing entire company IT and they pay me slightly above minimum wage, because I'm an autist and it's impossible for me to get any other job) I gave some young foids new computers and they didn't even said "Thank you" and they are still looking at me with that disgusted look.
I just want hug or kiss from them, but they don't even smile at me.

I was simp my entire life, buying shop mounts in wow, being very nice(giga faggot) to foids, but this forum is starting to open my eyes.
I want to stop, but I think there is still hope.

EXTREMELY STRONG first post GrAY

Idk just stop being a simp.

Just don't see women as people anymore, just see them as the animals they truly are

Stop being a simp. Idk what to to tell you grAYnigger

hope for what ?
Hope for anything (kiss,hug,sex,milk) from foid, but I guess I'm just retarded, when I'm thinking they will ever want to interact with autistic retard like me

Hope for anything (kiss,hug,sex,milk) from foid, but I guess I'm just retarded, when I'm thinking they will ever want to interact with autistic retard like me
Maybe there is hope, but simping won't help. When you simp they just take advantage of you, it never has good results.
If they want to fuck you they will fuck you even if you don't simp.

IT is the lowest caste in office/corporate society. Nobody gives af about you but everyone needs you, brutal

You need to realise foids are evil creatures who hate you