Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I start a conversation with a tinder foid?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I have a 2 matches with my ER account but I don't what to say. Help me boyos. The supreme gentleman needs some foids

come here n suk on this dick lil bitch

Start with:
"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."

Send some gif,she'll be interested to check it out and you won't get drowned out in the sea of "hey"s she gets from guys every 20 seconds

Start with:
"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."
Thats on my bio.

And we don't speak English so I cant really use all his famous quotes. I would start with Hi, Elliot Rodger here but it gets lost in translation
Send some gif,she'll be interested to check it out and you won't get drowned out in the sea of "hey"s she gets from guys every 20 seconds
Post the gif i should send

Ask if she wants a latte

Open bob, should I trace u yes or no?

I'm a burglar an I'm gonna smash your backdoor in!

Ask her if she likes daggers.

I have no idea, Tinder never worked for me. I used to spam "Hi" at every female in a chatroom but that didn't work either.

Idk. I never got a match.

It's been 5 days since we matched, is it too late now? Ill talk to her later today

wanna get a vanilla latte together?