Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I reset my PC so that the windows 32 files are completely reset?

misterbean9

misterbean9

Laws are made to protect good-looking people
-
I've lost 200 mmr in dota on my main account because I installed razer synapse and it fucked with my mouse settings and installed a load of cancerous fucking drivers to windows 32 depository, all other sites are cucked and will assmue I'm either retarded, autistic or have a toxic personality for this to happen, so I'll ask some of you since a few of you might know. Will resetting my PC to factory settings completely wipe the shit?

>Will resetting my PC to factory settings completely wipe the shit?

:feelsseriously: YES

>Will resetting my PC to factory settings completely wipe the shit?

:feelsseriously: YES

I FUCKING HOPE SO. This shit is intolerable.

Factory reset or use a backup if available

I've lost 200 mmr in dota on my main account because I installed razer synapse and it fucked with my mouse settings and installed a load of cancerous fucking drivers to windows 32 depository, all other sites are cucked and will assmue I'm either retarded, autistic or have a toxic personality for this to happen, so I'll ask some of you since a few of you might know. Will resetting my PC to factory settings completely wipe the shit?
Ok GrAYcel

Techsupport.co

Srs tho, reset should work

im a retard with computer stuff sorry

Namaste GrAYcel
Hey man, by the way I had seen some of your posts, and wanted to ask you, where could I learn more about Hinduism, what would you recommend as a good source, for a complete foreigner?

Hey man, by the way I had seen some of your posts, and wanted to ask you, where could I learn more about Hinduism, what would you recommend as a good source, for a complete foreigner?

I don't know tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back