Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do i prevent my brother from being infected from normalfagitis

uglylifematters

uglylifematters

Ugly
★★★★
my brother is entering the age where normalfagitis is running rampant. following every trend, only liking whats popular, alienating family for """"""friends"""""", and trying to hard to fit in/impress are all things that many people his age succumb to. 

is there any way to prevent this?

or am I wrong and there is nothing wrong with this behavior?

30 lashes for each violation is a good start

is he a chad in the making or beta bux

Yoyo said:
30 lashes for each violation  is a good start

Lol

Recommend this site to him as a start

Yoyo said:
30 lashes for each violation  is a good start

lmao

KyloRen said:
How old? 14?
its starting even earlier nowadays. he isn't even in middle school yet and kids are already telling him about sex

Virginp0wers said:
is he a chad in the making or beta bux

depending on his life choices (diet, exercise, right amount of sleep ect) I honestly think he can be a 6.5

Why the fuck would you want to prevent that retard. you want your brother to suffer the same fate as us ? being an autistc aspie wierdo is the worst disease in this world

uglylifematters said:
depending on his life choices (diet, exercise, right amount of sleep ect) I honestly think he can be a 6.5
If you love your brother teach him how to stay the course for 6.5, if you hate him and all life on this planet and all it stands for offer him the blackpill, you may have to start with the redpill anthology as not many can survive a raw blackpilling. A good starting point is pointing out how humans seek justice and order in a realm that offers neither

"The Last Question" by isaac asimov is a subtle way to begin instilling blackpillism in a supple, malleable mind.

See how his face looks

If he's ugly -> incels.is

Popbob said:
Why the fuck would you want to prevent that retard. you want your brother to suffer the same fate as us ? being an autistc aspie wierdo is the worst disease in this world

not saying I want him to be isolated and alone, but most of the "normal people" I know are fucking retarded. I don't want him to be "like" everybody else I want him to be better

Give him this.

[attachment=2326]

Attachments

• black-pill-trump-syria-assad-war-alt-right-God-bannon.jpg
    black-pill-trump-syria-assad-war-alt-right-God-bannon.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 52
Give him this.

[attachment=2327]

Attachments

• black-pill-trump-syria-assad-war-alt-right-God-bannon.jpg
    black-pill-trump-syria-assad-war-alt-right-God-bannon.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 59
If you are ugly you wont get into that kind of stuff but if you are not you will. There is nothing you can do, he is the average person, now a filthy normie.

uglylifematters said:
not saying I want him to be isolated and alone, but most of the "normal people" I know are fucking retarded. I don't want him to be "like" everybody else I want him to be better

there is no better, there is only different and in 2018 being different is a disadvantage

uglylifematters said:
my brother is entering the age where normalfagitis is running rampant. following every trend, only liking whats popular, alienating family for """"""friends"""""", and trying to hard to fit in/impress are all things that many people his age succumb to. 

is there any way to prevent this?

or am I wrong and there is nothing wrong with this behavior?
Ignore him, he'll grow out of it unless he turns into a normie in adulthood.