Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I meet females if I don't have friends?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I don't have friends and I don't know how friendless people can meet females. help me

Make friends, but usually the friends that have female friends will try to make fun of you and completely change attitude in presence of those said female friends.
And how do I make friends? I'm 24 I think its too late for me to make friends

Make friends, but usually the friends that have female friends will try to make fun of you and completely change attitude in presence of those said female friends.
This

Take a place where you go to everyday or multiple times a week (ex: work or uni) and look for men who have same interest or that you can talk to about something you like, if you see someone wearing a shirt with an anime you like or know approach him in a friendly way and strike up a convo with him like "hey dude you watch DBZ? that shit is lit" and then keep talking, same with an singer you like "hey dude you're a kanye fan too? did you hear the leak that dropped yesterday?", same goes if you see them watching a video on youtube about stuff you know about or like.

If the guy seems like wanting to talk to you keep talking, make sure to know his name and give yours and then try to talk to him again next day. if he seem annoyed just end the convo with a smooth way with a "aight dude gotta go see ya!" and move on.
When I was in uni I never talked to anyone, but now i'm in online class so I don't leave my house. Maybe I can make online friends

57-574294_old-man-shrugging-shoulders-meme-hd-png-download.png

the purest truth, that's why I had to get away from many friends, today the friends that I have most of them have a girlfriend, which is good because I don't need to be friends with them, for obvious reasons, I think the easiest way to make female friendship is to show interest (even if false) in the things they do, once I became friends with a girl she drew, but I don't think it counts because I was in love with her :feelstastyman:

Making friends as an inkwell is asking to get stabbed in the back

This.

There are websites where you can rent friends. You could look for someone and talk about anything, and maybe you could rent a female and try to get comfortable with their presence etc before trying to finally approach a female for a date or sex.

But I have to, I need to at least try, is it possible?
Well try as much as you need to. Dont let any forum hold you back but be aware of the reality of the situation. Im far older then most people on here and after decades of trying reality is still the same.

Make accounts in social media and try to get into one of those groups that have tens of thousands of members that are there just for the purpose of finding all types of friends. It's worth a try if you really want to. Go for it dude, don't be alone like that.
I have no friends as well and it sucks dick.

There are websites where you can rent friends. You could look for someone and talk about anything, and maybe you could rent a female and try to get comfortable with their presence etc before trying to finally approach a female for a date or sex.
Weird shit, I don't think I'll do that tbh
Well try as much as you need to. Dont let any forum hold you back but be aware of the reality of the situation. Im far older then most people on here and after decades of trying reality is still the same.
But I need to get a female or i'll have to kill myself if I don't
Make accounts in social media and try to get into one of those groups that have tens of thousands of members that are there just for the purpose of finding all types of friends. It's worth a try if you really want to. Go for it dude, don't be alone like that.
I have no friends as well and it sucks dick.
Thats a good idea, I already have facebook maybe I can meet foids in some group

Yes, do that. Don't be too beggy, don't be too weird. Go in as many groups as you can, you will surely find someone. I wish you the best, my friend. Being lonely is very harsh for your mental health and I want you to get out of it.

Making male friends to meet females ? sure if you wanna get thrown under the bus.

100%. I infiltrated a Norman circle a few months ago, and there is literally this one normal fag who does this. I’m gonna beat his ass if he ever crosses me too far. So far it’s just been small things like commenting on my hair and shoes.

Unless you're attractive you're not actually supposed to meet women. Or even exist, really. :feelsrope:

You will not kill yourself due to the lack of female. Its everything else that comes with not being able to form a connection to “have” a female that makes one depressed. Also many men kill themselves due to a female not lack of.

you can make online friends (depends on where you live, if its a big city there are at least a few ppl similar to you)
finding gf on apps (hard to do cause 80/20, but might be easier on non-tinder platforms)

You dont.

If you dont have friends from childhood you will never have them.

I had/have some "friends" but they dont really give a shit about me. one pities me and tries to cheer me up with blue pill shit but thats the best I got.

No idea how to do it in a normal/casual setting, but I have had success at university, just ask a random girl for help on an easy question or some bs excuse to talk to her a little every so often. Or if you're good at a subject you can help her out. But besides that i'm out of luck, so rip if you're not in school.

Talk about mission impossible.

And how do I make friends? I'm 24 I think its too late for me to make friends
@trying to ascend what should he do? you say he should "just make friends". how should he?

@trying to ascend what should he do? you say he should "just make friends". how should he?
I don't know his situation, is he working or studying in a UNI?

Last edited:
Very sad amd true:cryfeels::feelsrope:

I don't have friends, but there are plenty of social circle arrangements where the dude doesn't get laid:

- he's only friends with other dorks

- he's the sexless "one of the girls" to a group of foids

- he's the court jester and/or errand boy to a group of normies