Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do i make myself asexual

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
since ill never get a girlfriend or get laid and all women are repulsed by me is there a way to make myself asexual to free myself from the nightmare of being an ugly male

I don't recommend it, but since you asked: Get your balls removed.

wouldn't that mean all trannys are asexual? they still want sex after getting their balls cut off from what i've heard

You mean to reproduce with yourself?

since ill never get a girlfriend or get laid and all women are repulsed by me is there a way to make myself asexual to free myself from the nightmare of being an ugly male
It's loneliness that makes you feel bad, not horniness. You don't want sex, you want to be wanted.

You have $600k retard :feelsseriously:

Is asexuality even valid? Lots of femoids use it as an excuse to claim bullshit.

Where did he say that? is he the retard that flexed his car and inheritance etc?

Kill all richfags

Last edited:
Become an eunuch

Thinking of things that turn you off about femoids is as close as becoming asexual as you can get so you find them less attractive unless you get super lucky and end up asexual.

Not worth it at all, even beyond the obvious fact that it would be a painful and horrible process.

They chemically castrated pedophiles in Eastern Europe and they still wanted to be near kids. Attraction would remain, it's just your libido and sexual desire that go away. You'll basically become a romantic impotent cuckold.

Chop ur balls off

become vegan

One of the motivators why I've been doing nofap in the past few years is to maybe achieve this and desensitize myself in relation to all the things I've never had and will never have (unpaid sex, romance, sexual validation).

No real success so far, I'm afraid only solutions involving pharmaceutical products seem to be viable, but I have no easy access to the ones that might be the best for this purpose.
Obviously I'm not willing to mutilate my body.

One of the motivators why I've been doing nofap in the past few years is to maybe achieve this and desensitize myself in relation to all the things I've never had and will never have (unpaid sex, romance, sexual validation).

No real success so far, I'm afraid only solutions involving pharmaceutical products seem to be viable, but I have no easy access to the ones that might be the best for this purpose.
Obviously I'm not willing to mutilate my body.
No fap will only decrease your natural testosterone levels. Don't do it.

To answer your question OP. @Wolfgang101 I can give you a step by step tutorial but it involves breaking (desensitizing) your Dick. (You'll still be able to cum but not get hard)

Last edited: