Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I make my sister blackpilled?

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
She has this delusional dream that she is going to be a famous singer/actress someday
But she is not good enough at any of these things, and all she does is sit on her fat ass while watching Netflix..
She needs to know the truth about this world and how much power she actually has, how do i do it???

Edit: She is 21 and still a virgin, only french kissed with a few guys.

Last edited:
I made an off hand comment about how boys/men have more body image issues then women to my mother and sister. They both blew up at me. I had to leave the room I was so pissed at their reactions.

Just drop a black pill here and there... Make her aware.

I made an off hand comment about how boys/men have more body image issues then women to my mother and sister. They both blew up at me. I had to leave the room I was so pissed at their reactions.

Just drop a black pill here and there... Make her aware.

I need some autistic-friendly black/red pills compilation that I could show her

I need some autistic-friendly black/red pills compilation that I could show her
Give her whitepills, something about marriage, virginity. Anti feminist ones should be good too. Nothing like ER style blackpills, they're too powerful.

have sex with her

Edit: She is 21 and still a virgin, only french kissed with a few guys.
Maxresdefault

I used pics of attractive and ugly men and asked her what her first thoughts are when she sees the pic. First I showed a pic of a Chad and she instantly grabbed my phone to have a closer look. She smiled and said "i dont know what to say, eeeh hot..." then when I switched to an ugly guy and she pushed my phone away with disgust. "my god, close the pic, close it"

After that I just continued giving her blackpills and she agreed with most of it.