Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do i make more high iq threads and make them higher quality

• Thread starter Left4DeadDarkie
  • Start date
Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
Tagging some high iq posters that i can think of rn

@GeckoBus @DarkStar @WorthlessSlavicShit

You're black I'm afraid.

Just be autist theory.

You're black I'm afraid.
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

perhaps write some drafts or maybe spend some time discussing a topic with yourself? i think the more though that goes in before you write out something, will be better most of the time.

perhaps write some drafts or maybe spend some time discussing a topic with yourself? i think the more though that goes in before you write out something, will be better most of the time.
Sounds like a smart idea. Thanks

:yes::yes:

Do some research on the topic you want to make a thread about and maybe spend the day typing out that wall of text that people are either going to comment dnr or say high-IQ when have skimmed through it at best.

Despite 13k posts I can count my ID threads on my hands.

Do some research on the topic you want to make a thread about and maybe spend the day typing out that wall of text that people are either going to comment dnr or say high-IQ when have skimmed through it at best.
Good advice.

Also the whole dnr or high iq thing is so true lmaoo.

I feel bad when I see a high Iq user then I see some nigga like @HonklerHeteroHero say dnr or drop some goofy ass gif lol. It's funny at the same time tho

So would having a debate with yourself work? Like asking yourself questions that you think your opponent would ask?
It definitely would, since you can then answer those theoretical questions and show that you've really thought a lot about said topic. I know that GeckoBus mentioned that he mostly uses drafts and takes a lot of time to prepare threads, so he probably does this a lot. For me, I mostly just fish for interesting studies or topics and try to explain them as much as possible.

It definitely would, since you can then answer those theoretical questions and show that you've really thought a lot about said topic. I know that GeckoBus mentioned that he mostly uses drafts and takes a lot of time to prepare threads, so he probably does this a lot. For me, I mostly just fish for interesting studies or topics and try to explain them as much as possible.
Alright I'll definitely do that before discussing a topic.

Hopefully I'll sound less retarded lol

Tagging some high iq posters that i can think of rn

@GeckoBus @DarkStar @WorthlessSlavicShit
dont write them on forum.

1. collect all your data externally, pdf files, studies
you can download studies from places like scribd, libgen.is, pdfdrive etc
put all your shit into one mega.nz folder (mega.nz account should be on throw away email acc of course)

You can then link all your sources, books, pdfs, screenshots in the mega.nz folder for everyoned to download and archive.
Godmode if you put all your data into a zip file, including your thread draft as pdf or docx

2. Don't put links and other shit straight into your text, format it like a research paper

a) title
b) summary
c) main text with reference numbers i.e. [1], [2]
d) "references" under the text where you cite all your sources
like [1], dr faggoni, "Exploring the Dogpill, A scientific descent into madness"

Also put your mega under references at the bottom.

3. Write your thread in a open document or word file first. Editing and writing on this site is trash. Also prevents data loss.

I have giga ADHD so if you look at my threads, they do not follow this structure strictly. Some more, some less.
Another giga mog - avoid long words people may not know. Never try to sound smart. Keep your sentences very short, like 5 words. Keep paragraphs between 3-5 lines. If there is a difficult term, find an easier way to say it. "osteoporosis" = "brittle bone disease"
"psoriasis" - chronic skin rash.

4. Another thing: Read your thread out loud, as if you are giving a speech. Most of us actually speak while reading, pay attention to your own mouth while doing it. Your tongue and lips move subconsciously. If you can speak it fluently and nicely, its good.

5. Let it ripen. When you are done with the thread, give yourself at least a week or even longer before posting it.
Then read it again, you will find much to improve.
Also, in my experience there is always more shit popping into your head after you finish. But you cant add that shit when you already posted the thread. So take your time. If you don't have patience for this, just work on multiple threads.

6. Another easy mog: Depending how long your thread is, you can add a free AI narrator voice to it, using 11labs or some other site. You just add that under the title like "Voice narrated version - 5 minutes"
Just paste your thread in the AI and have david attenborough or some other voice read it.

7. Colors. I suck ass at this, it depends on the person. Some people have good sense of formatting and color coding, this can giga enhance your thread or make it total AIDS. But still, something to keep in mind.

8. If the thread is long, put an index at the top and chapter it. Make your arguments follow a structure like
a) claim/observation/question
b) explanation/evidence
c) anecdote etc
d) return to a) like "and this is why I think this happens" -> people often cant keep track what you said prior in a long text. So you have to refresh their mind, or they wont connect dots.

9. Pictures. Long texts are very off-putting to a lot of people visually. Break it up with images, Especially funny memes, or faces. Emojis also work. If you can think of a short funny sentence, add it too.

10. Tagging. Don't mass tag from front page. Only tag high effort users. There is like a small group of lets say 10 users here that will always read even a 10000 word thread. Identify them, then tag them. If possible, personally address them in your thread "this might interest @faggotcel3423" or "then I read this thread by @currycuck23213" - this will prompt them to reply to you with high effort replies.

When you get a high effort reply from them or any user, always reply with equally high effort reply. This will boost your thread. You dont always have to do this, some people write wall of text with 9IQ, just ignore those. Also, thank people that make high effort posts in your reply and say you appreciate it.

That's all I can think off right now. Basically roughly what I have in mind when making long threads.

oh yeah, i have autism and live isolated, so I talk to myself all the time. I debate the issue in my head while pacing in my room like im schizo. This definitely helps. I already mentioned in my earlier reply, reading your draft out loud does a similar thing.

dont write them on forum.

1. collect all your data externally, pdf files, studies
you can download studies from places like scribd, libgen.is, pdfdrive etc
put all your shit into one mega.nz folder (mega.nz account should be on throw away email acc of course)

You can then link all your sources, books, pdfs, screenshots in the mega.nz folder for everyoned to download and archive.
Godmode if you put all your data into a zip file, including your thread draft as pdf or docx

2. Don't put links and other shit straight into your text, format it like a research paper

a) title
b) summary
c) main text with reference numbers i.e. [1], [2]
d) "references" under the text where you cite all your sources
like [1], dr faggoni, "Exploring the Dogpill, A scientific descent into madness"

Also put your mega under references at the bottom.

3. Write your thread in a open document or word file first. Editing and writing on this site is trash. Also prevents data loss.

I have giga ADHD so if you look at my threads, they do not follow this structure strictly. Some more, some less.
Another giga mog - avoid long words people may not know. Never try to sound smart. Keep your sentences very short, like 5 words. Keep paragraphs between 3-5 lines. If there is a difficult term, find an easier way to say it. "osteoporosis" = "brittle bone disease"
"psoriasis" - chronic skin rash.

4. Another thing: Read your thread out loud, as if you are giving a speech. Most of us actually speak while reading, pay attention to your own mouth while doing it. Your tongue and lips move subconsciously. If you can speak it fluently and nicely, its good.

5. Let it ripen. When you are done with the thread, give yourself at least a week or even longer before posting it.
Then read it again, you will find much to improve.
Also, in my experience there is always more shit popping into your head after you finish. But you cant add that shit when you already posted the thread. So take your time. If you don't have patience for this, just work on multiple threads.

6. Another easy mog: Depending how long your thread is, you can add a free AI narrator voice to it, using 11labs or some other site. You just add that under the title like "Voice narrated version - 5 minutes"
Just paste your thread in the AI and have david attenborough or some other voice read it.

7. Colors. I suck ass at this, it depends on the person. Some people have good sense of formatting and color coding, this can giga enhance your thread or make it total AIDS. But still, something to keep in mind.

8. If the thread is long, put an index at the top and chapter it. Make your arguments follow a structure like
a) claim/observation/question
b) explanation/evidence
c) anecdote etc
d) return to a) like "and this is why I think this happens" -> people often cant keep track what you said prior in a long text. So you have to refresh their mind, or they wont connect dots.

9. Pictures. Long texts are very off-putting to a lot of people visually. Break it up with images, Especially funny memes, or faces. Emojis also work. If you can think of a short funny sentence, add it too.

10. Tagging. Don't mass tag from front page. Only tag high effort users. There is like a small group of lets say 10 users here that will always read even a 10000 word thread. Identify them, then tag them. If possible, personally address them in your thread "this might interest @faggotcel3423" or "then I read this thread by @currycuck23213" - this will prompt them to reply to you with high effort replies.

When you get a high effort reply from them or any user, always reply with equally high effort reply. This will boost your thread. You dont always have to do this, some people write wall of text with 9IQ, just ignore those. Also, thank people that make high effort posts in your reply and say you appreciate it.

That's all I can think off right now. Basically roughly what I have in mind when making long threads.
Wow thanks mang.

I will bookmark this comment

just yap and people will assume you're high iq because long thread