Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I make friends?

• Thread starter failure_at_life
  • Start date
failure_at_life

failure_at_life

Greycel
I'm so fucking lonely, I just want a friend or anyone I can talk to and hang out with. I haven't had a real friend since elementary school.

have some sort of status so that people want to get close to you in some way. if not, then you are doomed not to have any friends, other ugly people included. i haven't had a friend since elementary either, not even online ones. the last friendly conversation i've had with someone IRL was at the age of 14 or so. though i don't mind it, really, people are repulsive trash anyway. there's no need to set yourself up just to be knocked down.

Just don’t be autistic theory

become someone's drink buddy

monnneeeyyyyy will get you "friends"

have things in common with other people
oh yeah, and not being ugly and autistic helps...

Just be yourself and put yourself out there bro!

Gonna sound normie here but develop a skill in something and look for people that have common interests. This is coming from someone who has never had a friend but at least I see it :blackpill:.

go on a discord hentai server and act like an autists. Bam then you'll have friends ez pz.

Homeless shelters/religious institutions/(((therapy))) is a good start: as long as you don't distance yourself to others through over aloofness or narcissism, there is no reason you won't get along with the sort of people they attract. Most will be insincere and overtly cruel, but that's the price you have to endure in order to get rid of that sickening.

If you're ugly, autistic and/or a poor conversationalist then the real question would be do you deserve not to be lonely?