Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I make a dating website for fake rich incels

P

Payer

Recruit
★★★
Basically I want to make a website where incels can be fake millionaires. Like put a badge by your profile to confirm you're rich.

Then it would be easier to date and fuck roasties.

Would only exist to dox people and out them as incels

The how to guide takes time to learn, you'll need to learn a whole bunch of shit about webhosting, and domains and whatever else goes on.
I hope you hook us up when you find that holy grail.

Low IQ post, likely fakecel

Obviously it wont have the name incel associated with it
Then it will just attract normies and chadlites to mogs every ugly guy and just turn into tinder 2.0

Girl fuck rich dudes. You pretend to be rich and fuck them.
I mean the concept makes sense but how would the site work? There would only be a few people on there and if EVERYONE is a "millionaire", the best looking ones will be chosen. Also, if someone is not a millionaire then the site is exposed and no females will want in. Idk man there are just too many holes to poke.

I mean the concept makes sense but how would the site work? There would only be a few people on there and if EVERYONE is a "millionaire", the best looking ones will be chosen. Also, if someone is not a millionaire then the site is exposed and no females will want in. Idk man there are just too many holes to poke.

Basically we have more girls than guys on there

35 posts?

Go back to cucktears you fucking faggot.

We didnt fall for "DateAnIncel.honeypot" and were not falling for this

You wont be allowed on faggot
Literally nobody here would use your honeypot doxxing site you fucking useless twit.

They still wouldn't date us

Brandon Wade has a similar idea. Google him and read his thoughts. He’s a rich incel, a mixture of bluepill and blackpill, more bluepilled than blackpilled. He’s a betabux, but he’s promoting the betaslay strategy, which is not working properly because hypergamous women (gold diggers) are smarter than hookers.

Basically I want to make a website where incels can be fake millionaires. Like put a badge by your profile to confirm you're rich.

Then it would be easier to date and fuck roasties.

Just lend a Ferrari for a day and take a picture with it. Or better yet dont lend it just position yourself next to one :D There you have your badge.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back