Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "How do I leave the Blackpill?"

By killing yourself :feelsgah:

You can never escape the :blackpill:

You can never escape the :blackpill:

Go under madara's genjutsu thing from Naruto so that you can live your bluepilled dream life

Once you swallow the blackpill there's no coming back

You might be done with the blackpill but the blackpill will never be done with you

Hes so desperate for positive attention that he will go humiliate himself to redditors just in the hopes that he might get a pat on the back from them, "youre one of the good incels sweaty, you dont hate women". Obviously hes delusional if he thinks this is a response he'd get.

They are all laughing at him for being such a pathetic incel in their eyes. And we're laughing at him for being a cuck in our eyes.

In his attempt to get a scrap of positive attention, he is getting dunked on from both sides. Congrats fellow cel, see you back on this site 2 days from now.

B-b-but bro late growth spurt :bigbrain:
Wait until you're 50. You'll grow to 6'4 and your face will finally hit the golden ratio. All you have to do is keep hustling

Hes so desperate for positive attention that he will go humiliate himself to redditors just in the hopes that he might get a pat on the back from them, "youre one of the good incels sweaty, you dont hate women". Obviously hes delusional if he thinks this is a response he'd get.

They are all laughing at him for being such a pathetic incel in their eyes. And we're laughing at him for being a cuck in our eyes.

In his attempt to get a scrap of positive attention, he is getting dunked on from both sides. Congrats fellow cel, see you back on this site 2 days from now.
Yes kind of like a Mule to be used by humans or in this case Foids and IT

Wait until you're 50. You'll grow to 6'4 and your face will finally hit the golden ratio. All you have to do is keep hustling
I remembered when I thought that I would reach my "peak" at 30 years old .

These fucking retards redpillers filling my head with bullshit.