Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I learn about internet culture?

S

Shitskin_Shitlife

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm an oldcel in my 30s. I see lots of references to memes and copypasta which I don't recognize. @AsiaCel banner and PFP are good examples. How do I become more knowledgeable about internet culture? What discord servers are you on? What telegram channels?

Wdym internet culture? That's too vague.

There should be a uni course for that

There is a secret library of all internet culture, but to access it you need to wire me $5000.

Spend more time on the internet
I do, but it's mainly YouTube and Instagram. Sometimes TikTok. Zoomers speak in memes and it makes me feel old and out of the loop.

Come join my course for only 49.99$

Its like talking to foids, you cant really learn it, it "just so happpens". Just spend more time on the internet and you will learn memes naturally (i dont recommend sexhavers apps like Cuckstagram or ChinkTok)

Its like talking to foids, you cant really learn it, it "just so happpens". Just spend more time on the internet and you will learn memes naturally (i dont recommend sexhavers apps like Cuckstagram or ChinkTok)
What apps?

You said not to use those apps. What apps should I use?
I pretty much stopped using all social media, other than YouTube. The mog on most apps is just too suifuel to use them. Also i kinda dont really care about memes anymore. I still laugh when i see a funny one but i dont have a need/desire for memes anymore

Hello sir do you happen to know what skibidi rizz toilet baby gronk the rizzler ishowspeed kaicenat mrbeast hamburger is? Nah im just messin with ya if you dont understand much of internet slang just ask chatgpt

I spend a lot of time on the internet. I'm just not in Zoomer spaces.