Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Do I Know If I'm Too Ugly To Get Women?

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
I'm obviously not a good looking guy but I still see people on my looks level with women sometimes. Are they paying for girls to date them? Are they blue pilled SJW cucks? I always assume that there's no way these guys are getting these girls for free. I do see men that are being led around by women like lapdogs and I know that these guys have no power in their relationship. I tried finding girls online but it never works even if I get their number they always end up ghosting me. I'm also an outcast, a non normie I don't fit in with the crowd nor do I make any effort to. Could that be a reason why I am not having any success with women? How are guys getting girls today?

NeverSubmit said:
I'm obviously not a good looking guy but I still see people on my looks level with women sometimes. Are they paying for girls to date them? Are they blue pilled SJW cucks? I always assume that there's no way these guys are getting these girls for free. I do see men that are being led around by women like lapdogs and I know that these guys have no power in their relationship. I tried finding girls online but it never works even if I get their number they always end up ghosting me.  I'm also an outcast, a non normie I don't fit in with the crowd nor do I make any effort to. Could that be a reason why I am not having any success with women? How are guys getting girls today?

You're asking a bunch of virgins how guys today get women? Come on, man. I'm also in the same position as you.

QuantumDummy said:
You're asking a bunch of virgins how guys today get women? Come on, man. I'm also in the same position as you.

lmfao this.

NeverSubmit said:
How are guys getting girls today?

How the fuck should any of us know?

Try Tinder, make friends, social groups to meet up with women.

KyloRen said:
How the fuck should any of us know?

Try Tinder, make friends, social groups to meet up with women.
Online dating doesn't work for me. I can't make friends with normies they are my enemy

QuantumDummy said:
Maybe the tons of fakecels on here can help

You will know.

NeverSubmit said:

Good one, OP. You're so damn right.

Zozl_f-maxage-0.gif

NeverSubmit said:
I'm obviously not a good looking guy but I still see people on my looks level with women sometimes. Are they paying for girls to date them? Are they blue pilled SJW cucks? I always assume that there's no way these guys are getting these girls for free. I do see men that are being led around by women like lapdogs and I know that these guys have no power in their relationship. I tried finding girls online but it never works even if I get their number they always end up ghosting me.  I'm also an outcast, a non normie I don't fit in with the crowd nor do I make any effort to. Could that be a reason why I am not having any success with women? How are guys getting girls today?

well you are ugly......watch FACEandLMS youtube videos. He answers every single one of your questions in his cool British accent. Read the rational male by Rollo Tomassi and watch Entrepreneurs in cars videos.

This has really been bothering me too. I know im ugly and my life is basically over but I still see guys who are uglier than me or at least my level with gfs. I dont understand why this is is happening at all. If there is something going on behind the scenes I am not aware of it.

If you have to ask you're too ugly.

social circle game/being nt is literally how 99% of normies are getting laid and going into relationships

/pol/cel said:
This has really been bothering me too. I know im ugly and my life is basically over but I still see guys who are uglier than me or at least my level with gfs. I dont understand why this is is happening at all. If there is something going on behind the scenes I am not aware of it.

I will reveal the trick. They talk to alot of women. It is a numbers game. But you must have a thickskin cuz you will get rejected alot

NeverSubmit said:
Online dating doesn't work for me. I can't make friends with normies they are my enemy

Good point, lol.

If you've never had a woman before.

Being NT is very important but it won't make you attractive to women if you are too ugly.

NT/Ugly means that you'd be able to befriend a girl make her laugh, etc.. it won't be able to make her see you as sexually desirable.

Sub-6 guys go through long stretches of time without any attention if without a girlfriend. They cling to the women they can get for the most part. You’re either not social enough, too weird, or overrating yourself/underrating the guys.

Robinxyz said:
well you are ugly......watch FACEandLMS youtube videos. He answers every single one of your questions in his cool British accent. Read the rational male by Rollo Tomassi and watch Entrepreneurs in cars videos.
I watched FACEandLMS but he goes from one extreme to the other. He puts a chad and a hideous guy and compares them. I'm somewhere in the middle.

NeverSubmit said:
I watched FACEandLMS but he goes from one extreme to the other. He puts a chad and a hideous guy and compares them. I'm somewhere in the middle.

if you are 5-6, you can get a bitch. Talk to a lot of women and don't worry about rejection.

You'll know if you're ugly or not by your success rate with women

where are the fakecels when you need them???

Autism can also make a big difference. You could be giving off nonverbal "get away" messages to women.

NYincel said:
Autism can also make a big difference. You could be giving off  nonverbal "get away" messages to women.

That's just from being ugly.

QuantumDummy said:

QuantumDummy said:

>bunch of virgins
Man, I wish but we have people like gambler and fart nigga allowed here so anything fucking goes I guess.

SubhumanTrash said:
Being NT is very important but it won't make you attractive to women if you are too ugly.

NT/Ugly means that you'd be able to befriend a girl make her laugh, etc.. it won't be able to make her see you as sexually desirable.

Whats NT?

Nuero Typical... aka normal.

Its quite common to see normal guy who are incel due to being ugly

To answer your thread title's question: you know if you are posting here. It is really that simple.

As to the question "How are guys getting girls today?"
I honestly really only know guys that are married or are single. It's a complete polarity - a binary proposition. I don't really know any guys that are constantly dating. But then again, I don't know any guys that aren't sub 7 tbh.

NorwodingGymcel said:
To answer your thread title's question: you know if you are posting here. It is really that simple.

As to the question "How are guys getting girls today?"
I honestly really only know guys that are married or are single. It's a complete polarity - a binary proposition. I don't really know any guys that are constantly dating. But then again, I don't know any guys that aren't sub 7 tbh.

normies post here i dont see your point

stand in front of the mirror and look at yourself for 1 min

if you feel like killing yourself theres your answer

theultimate341 said:
normies post here i dont see your point

The point is that they are actively and constantly posting on a website called incels.is.

You have a lifetime of experience behind you. Try and search your feeling any so inner inspection.
If everyone treated you like shit so far it either means heavy mentalcel or a truecel. No other reason.