Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I know if i broke a bone 100%

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I think I just broke or seriously sprained my foot

I stepped on it sideways.

Heard a loud crack.

It hurts maybe 6-7/10
If 10 is legit in pain, crying

Obviously no bone sticking out or anything crazy.

But it really fucking hurts.

Uh I guess if it goes black and you can't feel it.
If it's like a severe dull pain but you can handle it without wincing or anything then it's probably a fracture. If it still hurts in 30 mins go ER

you probably sprained it possibly badly. for now look up what to do for an ankle sprain and treat it like a mild sprain. dont put weight on it as much as you can. try to ice it periodically (dont over do it or you can do damage to tissue) and try to wrap it to compressed and try to elevate it.

Uh I guess if it goes black and you can't feel it.
If it's like a severe dull pain but you can handle it without wincing or anything then it's probably a fracture. If it still hurts in 30 mins go ER
I guess I'll see what happens

Finding a doctorcel here would be lifefuel.

Feet bones or your ankle? Only legs and arms are easier to break because of length, but unless a sledge Hammer smashed your feet, I don't think you suffered serious injury, but if the foot swells, you gotta see a doc bro.

Finding a doctorcel here would be lifefuel.

Feet bones or your ankle? Only legs and arms are easier to break because of length, but unless a sledge Hammer smashed your feet, I don't think you suffered serious injury, but if the foot swells, you gotta see a doc bro.
I am drunk an stepped on my own ankle with one foot while goin to microwave.

And it was loud and really hurts.

Foot still looks typical

I've fractured my arms several times. If it hurts so bad you can't apply any pressure to it in an hour from now, you may want to visit the emergency room at your local hospital.

You won't be able to tell by looking usually ... an X-Ray is the only way to be certain I think.

If the pain doesn't go away a doc has to examine as no one here knows the state of your foot.

I've fractured my arms several times. If it hurts so bad you can't apply any pressure to it in an hour from now, you may want to visit the emergency room at your local hospital.

You won't be able to tell by looking usually ... an X-Ray is the only way to be certain I think.
Okay. So if it still feels this way tomorrow go to the ER? What if it hurts the same but isnt discolored

I've been to the ER twice in the last 6 months. And really dont wanna go back if possible

Last edited:
I am drunk an stepped on my own ankle with one foot while goin to microwave.

And it was loud and really hurts.

Foot still looks typical
i'm not a doctor but i think you're fine. put some ice on it and keep your weight off of it for the night, see how you feel in the morning
i should clarify, by "fine" i mean i don't believe you've broken a bone or anything

i'm not a doctor but i think you're fine. put some ice on it and keep your weight off of it for the night, see how you feel in the morning
i should clarify, by "fine" i mean i don't believe you've broken a bone or anything
Ok thanks m8

also yeah, go to a doctor if it still hurts that bad tomorrow (obviously)
Fuckkk last time I sprained this ankle I couldnt walk right for like 6 months and used my moms cane

Okay. So if it still feels this way tomorrow go to the ER? What if it hurts the same but into discolored

I've been to the ER twice in the last 6 months. And really dont wanna go back if possible
Yes, if it hurts as bad tomorrow as it does right now, that's a good indication that a fracture has occured. If the pain isn't nearly as bad however, you should be fine.

Yes, if it hurts as bad tomorrow as it does right now, that's a good indication that a fracture has occured. If the pain isn't nearly as bad however, you should be fine.
Ok :feelsrope:

It wont be as bad as the "rectal exam" when I was bleeding out my ass

I hope :feelsugh:

yeah get that looked at, if you heard a crack you probably broke something. Reminds me of the time I was riding a skateboard and fucked up a kickflip then broke my ankle, made a loud cracking sound too
FUCK that sounds bad m8

do u have opioids?

If you can walk on it it probably isn't broken. That doesn't mean you SHOULD walk on it. More than likely you'll want to get it treated regardless of if it's broken or not. If it hurts that bad while you're drunk then you're screwed.

I broke my hand once and made it even worse in the days before getting a cast. Be fucking careful.

just walk it off bro. it would be funny if u posted a pic using crutches tho

So it still hurts pretty bad but I can at least walk on it.

I would cut your foot off to be one the safe side

It sounds like you've sprained your ankle badly. Trust me, this happened to me before and it hurts like a bitch.

Okay. So if it still feels this way tomorrow go to the ER? What if it hurts the same but isnt discolored

go to urgent care clinic. if you don't have insurance it only cost like $100 in the USA

ER Is for life and death shit

I was never in sports so i never experienced it.

I fucked up my leg and thought 100% it was fractured but thankfully it was just a bit sprained and even had a big black bruise too. If you can afford it or have universal health insurance than I'd go anyway to emerg just to be safe. Good luck man.