Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How do i increase the chance of getting a lucid dream ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Dreams can be a nice cope but i only had very few lucid dreams where i was actually ware of dreaming and could do whatever i want. I used to watch these Lucid dreams videos from normies on YT, but their methods to get lucid dreams are often way too long and/or complicated. Can anyone recommend me a way to get Lucid dreams easily with high success rate ?

Idk but all of my lucid dreams have been nightmares

Same. I almost never dream anymore, but when I do, it's the most obscure nightmares. The last nightmare I had, I was walking home after parking my car in a parking lot. For some reason, there was a gas pump in the front yard of one of the houses. Then, a gang of teenagers tried to rob me, but aborted because they thought I was too much trouble. Then, as I ran back to the car to get the fuck outta there and not let them know where my house was, the car was upside down for some reason

Then you deliberately turned them into nightmares, as you are in control during a lucid dream

Not really lucid dreams but I found dreams in general are a lot easier to get and remember after I wake up early morning and then go back to sleep again. Something to do with getting more REM sleep this way which is the stage where most dreams happen

Then you deliberately turned them into nightmares, as you are in control during a lucid dream
No it just means you are aware that you are dreaming how can you control a dream?

Not really lucid dreams but I found dreams in general are a lot easier to get and remember after I wake up early morning and then go back to sleep again. Something to do with getting more REM sleep this way which is the stage where most dreams happen
I wake up 3-7 times per night on average

try sleeping lesser than 5 hours for a week, your dream system will be fucked up and it will feel real sometimes.

Like what do you mean by control? I can control what I do but I cant control other things

I wake up so often to pee. And since my bladder and my urine has been controlled by doctors and they couldnt find anything, i suspect i might have sleep apnoa

try sleeping lesser than 5 hours for a week, your dream system will be fucked up and it will feel real sometimes.
Id kill myself sleeping less than 6 hours per day

Like what do you mean by control? I can control what I do but I cant control other things
What i mean is that if you are in control, you can choose what you do in your dream

I wake up so often to pee. And since my bladder and my urine has been controlled by doctors and they couldnt find anything, i suspect i might have sleep apnoa
Brootal. Well if you can’t get a good, deep sleep in because of this then naturally it’s gonna be a lot harder to lucid dream. You could maybe take some melatonin to help you sleep better and even get more REM. Not sure if it’ll work in your case but worth a try

What i mean is that if you are in control, you can choose what you do in your dream
Yes but I cant control other things like if a monster attacks me or some shit and I usually feel like I have no energy and I move in slow motion

No it just means you are aware that you are dreaming how can you control a dream?
I think it's impossible to control in a dream, that's what normies just say and believe.

Dreams can be a nice cope but i only had very few lucid dreams where i was actually ware of dreaming and could do whatever i want. I used to watch these Lucid dreams videos from normies on YT, but their methods to get lucid dreams are often way too long and/or complicated. Can anyone recommend me a way to get Lucid dreams easily with high success rate ?
TRUST ME ON THIS

View: https://open.spotify.com/episode/5YP7aSVT52uFll1r3911KJ?si=cf77a1a78653431c

You must be slighltly sleep deprived, or when you're about to sleep.

The dreams are crazy

or try shrooms and sleep, or red amanitas, they have sleeping effect