Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do i hurt foids?

T

the kurdish loner

Recruit
★★★★
how can i mentally hurt them in a legal way? i meet a lot in college but they usually not even talk to me there i have barely any chats with them but i want to find a way to hurt them or just to make them feel bad. give me clues.

Chat to them and then say you seem like a nice girl in my league wanna go out?

Buck break those cunts lmao

you can't hurt foids mentally, foids don't have minds

you can't. You'll get the uno reverse card

Ask them out. They'll be gravely offended to think that a subhuman like you thinks you're their looksmatch.

how can i mentally hurt them in a legal way? i meet a lot in college but they usually not even talk to me there i have barely any chats with them but i want to find a way to hurt them or just to make them feel bad. give me clues.
Date grêpe

By existing and standing near them.

Glowstone BE

You can flirt with them. Women will literally have their egos shattered if they think an ugly guy approached them because he thought he was on her level. Legit.

You can flirt with them. Women will literally have their egos shattered if they think an ugly guy approached them because he thought he was on her level. Legit.
This might not work because it may just boost her ego more. So you have to flirt with good looking girls

ignoring them is the only method i could come up with