Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do I give up/become numb?

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
I really wanna become a doomer at least,or at best a guy who won’t gave a single fuck about girls………Im 20….….[UWSL]:cryfeels:…..In these 20 years and still have cravings for girls which always turn up to rejection but I still do…….even after years of browsing other blackpill forums,I still cant…..I tried many coping mechanisms from meditation to hardcore drugs and nothing helps……Ive been like this since I was 12-13…..when I started puberty,I always coped that Im too young for a gf up unti I was 17…..serious shit started happening and I told myself:alright if this girl fucks me up I will just mgtow but I just keep pushing and all I get is rejection,get ghosted,left on delivered,no tiner matches,I just chain smoke outside while looking at the sea……only good thing that used to help me were alone walks but now they just make me overthinking even more:feelsrope:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]HOW DO I BECOME NUMB,HOW DO I STOP CARING ABOUT GIRLS OR HAVING REAL FRIENDS [/UWSL]
[UWSL]I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS:feelsrope:[/UWSL]

Just give up bro

Drink

I'm sorry to tell you, you cant. the more you dont want to think about it, the more you will. so just focus on other things, making friends its not that hard its just about being genuine and going out. it has its good sides and bad sides. if you're a manlet you'll get disrespected and if you're ugly moreso.

I'm sorry to tell you, you cant. the more you dont want to think about it, the more you will. so just focus on other things, making friends its not that hard its just about being genuine and going out.
Be yourself dude :soy:

Be yourself dude :soy:
Yeah, the advice is usefull you just have to mind the context and just not applying it to pick up women as your personality is your face

Play lots of vidya, get autism and brain-damage, and you should be good to go for the next 60 years

Start taking an AI like Anastrozole
Nuke your estrogen levels to the ground
You'll be an emotionless mf
Worth a try anyways

Overdose on blackpills over the course of years. That did the trick for me, although now I regret it.

it happens over time you cant force it

You got to reduce the amount you see things or hear things that remind you of girls.

Eg.. I see incels on here who are just depressed all the time, and they listen to normie music all day. And then watch tv where they constant images of women. And on tv see constant normies and foids doing things they never will be able to do because of bad genetics.

Even video games they are putting in more foids and subtle normie behaviors to remind you all the time of the things you will never be able to do.

I've fantasized about my negative experiences for years now. This has made me very numb.

Lincoln park maxx

Why do you regret it?
Because now I'm so numb to everything that I might as well consider myself already dead. But I don't really regret it that much because the alternative would have been for me to be a bluepilled simp, which is even worse.

Mental trauma maxxx

I really wanna become a doomer at least,or at best a guy who won’t gave a single fuck about girls………Im 20….….[UWSL]:cryfeels:…..In these 20 years and still have cravings for girls which always turn up to rejection but I still do…….even after years of browsing other blackpill forums,I still cant…..I tried many coping mechanisms from meditation to hardcore drugs and nothing helps……Ive been like this since I was 12-13…..when I started puberty,I always coped that Im too young for a gf up unti I was 17…..serious shit started happening and I told myself:alright if this girl fucks me up I will just mgtow but I just keep pushing and all I get is rejection,get ghosted,left on delivered,no tiner matches,I just chain smoke outside while looking at the sea……only good thing that used to help me were alone walks but now they just make me overthinking even more:feelsrope:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]HOW DO I BECOME NUMB,HOW DO I STOP CARING ABOUT GIRLS OR HAVING REAL FRIENDS [/UWSL]
Try getting chemical castration. You won't become a tranny on such substances, you'll simply lose your interest in femoids and can live a life without the pointless desire to fuck such beasts. In case the meds work, of course.

It just happens automatically, I'm 22 now and don't give a fuck anymore, but I think I have some mental illness, but yeah, just wait some more.

This will come naturally after decades of trueceldom.

This will come naturally after decades of trueceldom.
Yes, your test levels eill naturally drop and your sexual interest will wane over time. You'll still get morning wood and function normally, but the sight of a plump, fertile young woman won't do the same for you as it did when you were younger.

I would've assumed you'd figured that out with your username.

That's easy - lack the willpower to kill yourself while failing at everything you strive to achieve. Boom, /numb/

Drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, watch movies like "Fight Club" and "American Psycho", and listen to music like "Nine Inch Nails", stay up playing video games and reading about the coming collapse of civilation.

View: https://youtu.be/p615OSmpDFU

fry your brain until you cant think anymore