Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I get rid of ants in my room

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Plz help I feel like I’m being invaded

This is gonna sound silly but is your room clean of food debris and clutter in general?

clean your room, bucko
also seal any holes or cracks ants can use to gain entrance into your house

Clean your old food/take out your trash

I get ants every summer

Stop eating in your room.

Step 1: Stop being such a dirty slut and clean up your living area. Also be sure to wipe out any ant trails by using some sort of disinfectant.
Step 2: Get some ant bait that will kill the colony.

Just eat the ants bro

Put an anteater in your room

Ants are like Jews. Deprive them of their source of survival, and they will leave.

Try "diatomaceous earth."
Put it where they get in and on any ant trails. If they're on your walls clean your wall with Windex or ammonia or vinegar. The DE is a "crawling insect control" available at hardware stores, garden stores, feed stores, and some veterinary stores - works for fleas and bedbugs too. Great stuff.

It's non toxic to large life. But to insects it's like razor-blade powder! Cuts them up and dries them out! They hate it!!!

I get ants every summer

Theres a lot of mosquitoes around where I live during the summer. Those little fucking bloodsuckers are everywhere. Just another reason why I hate summer.

Fall and early winter are my favorite seasons.

Just another reason why I hate summer

Agreed, these next few months of hot, sticky, sweaty weather are the worst.

Theres a lot of mosquitoes around where I live during the summer. Those little fucking bloodsuckers are everywhere. Just another reason why I hate summer.

Yeah summer sucks near water with them moquitoes.

I just mostly get ants and flys

Agreed, these next few months of hot, sticky, sweaty weather are the worst.

I understand man, heat is just intolerable for me. It sucks feeling hot and slimy all the time from heat and sweat.

I get ants every summer
I did clean my room they just fuck around in my closet in the carpet idk what they even eat

I did clean my room they just fuck around in my closet in the carpet idk what they even eat
They have an area outside or they are coming from your crawlspace. If that's the case buy what I get "Terro ant bait" get their liquid trap and set up 2 or 3 in your room and set up more outside your house.

It will kill the colony's and it's cheap <3

They have an area outside or they are coming from your crawlspace. If that's the case buy what I get "Terro ant bait" get their liquid trap and set up 2 or 3 in your room and set up more outside your house.

Alright thanks

that stuff is awesome and effective

No soda cans, no wrappers for anything sweet, vacuum and use a carpet cleaner, then put down salt and coffee in the way of their trail. Use Caulk if you need to.

Search ‘How to get rid of ants’ online.

Do it like the eurocucks, let them in.

Go ER on them

Cinnamon works. Tried it once

The same way that Non European Migrants aren't the problem in Europe, because they wouldn't be here, if it wasn't for incentives and being pushed by certain people with ideologies and economic interests, the same way you have to destroy the support base of the Ants invading your room.
You have to rob them of the basis for their life. Destroy all the trash in your room. Obliterate any food residue clutting your room. Prevent the Ants from procreating by making them starve. Ethnically cleanse every nook and cranny. They can't have any room to retreat to, except to deport themselves back to where they came from.

Be as swift as a greyhound, as tough as leather, and as hard as Krupp's steel.

Put a few in your pants before you kill all the ants.

I use some kind of spray.

ants me
invades me
bed bugs me

They sell poison in powder form. The ants will carry the grains into their nest and poison the rest.

Run Bear Grylls game and eat ants, bro

Tickles me though

Ant killer white powder along their route. Can buy in any supermarket.