Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How do I get neetbux so I don't go insane (in gmod rp)

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Yo I'm an autistic retard NEET who has been leeching off mummy, whilst I still intend to be a total leech to society because I am incapable of doing anything due to enduring neonatal meningitis (Strep b fucked my brain), I am completely unable to do anything and struggle with executive function (I got A's in written subjects whilst failing anything like maths/programming science) due to low IQ. How can I get quick money from the Government in the UK? I really am useless, retarded and mentally deranged. I am 22 in a bit, and time is getting on, so is my LDAR'ing spree of 6 years. How the fuck can I get money from the cunt Government? I don't want job seekers or anything like that, I want full on retard NEETbux. Can anyone enlighten me? AFAIK I have no diagnosis, besides having brain damage on my medical record, but they'll probably say it's not an excuse as the NHS is ran by paedophiles and satanists.

Any retards can teach me their NEET ways? I don't wanna have constant visits from some glowie fucker. Just pure quick stream of money similar to UBI. Even £300 a month would be a banger ngl

Disability buxx??

just get diagnosed "social anxiety" from a doctor maybe than you'll get disabillity. I'm getting over 1000$ in neetbux a month here in canada:feelsautistic:. 600 of that goes to rent. i have no idea whats UK like tho.

Last edited:
just get diagnosed "social anxiety" from a doctor maybe than you'll get disabillity. I'm getting over 1000$ in neetbux a month here in canada:feelsautistic:. 600 of that goes to rent. i have no idea whats UK like tho.
Could you give a quick overview of your process for this? Was it really as easy as just going to the doctor and saying you're a retard?

God Damn at 19 my doctor suggested I could have social phobia during a routine checkup. I should have agreed to a diagnosis.

Could you give a quick overview of your process for this? Was it really as easy as just going to the doctor and saying you're a retard?
I new a dud that just went to a psychologist and said

Idk what is wrong w me but i can't keep a job or make friends or do anything right. Then just started rambling about random sruff like people in movies and whatnot

His checks came in about 3 month

I new a dud that just went to a psychologist and said

Idk what is wrong w me but i can't keep a job or make friends or do anything right. Then just started rambling about random sruff like people in movies and whatnot

His checks came in about 3 month
What country was this? Canada?

What country was this? Canada?
Ussa

The trick is to LET THEM find something wrong with you... They will. Because they make shit up all the time.

But if you go in there SPECIFICALLY to GET ON disability, theyll deny you. (For being sane)

Here's thr funny part... When they try to make you pay them say, pay? I thought it was free? Don't you like me? Lol

It should work anywhere.

The trick is to LET THEM find something wrong with you... They will. Because they make shit up all the time.
:feelskek: True, US medical system is a scam anyway so that's not surprising.
But if you go in there SPECIFICALLY to GET ON disability, theyll deny you. (For being sane)
Noted. Thanks for the information.

:feelskek: True, US medical system is a scam anyway so that's not surprising.

Noted. Thanks for the information.
Just act confused yet hopeful for a cure.

Maybe try walking into a hospital and tell them you don't feel right in the head. They will rush your paperwork so they can get paid lol.

Has to be a big one and you have to be obviously upset yet very patient. It will be slow process. Be consistent!