Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How do i get long hair?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I want to look like this:
27d77547ee29fe7c6a75e41c62429dcd.jpg

But when I let my hair grow out it just goes upwards like this:
Hairstyle-for-Men-with-Big-Forehead-e1537154853823.jpg

Is it supposed to start going downwards after a while or what? Plus when it grows out am I supposed to cut parts of it?
Last time I let it grow for like 4 months and it just became a massive clump of hair ontop of my head

Just don't get a haircut theory confirmed!

Daily reminder: you dont look like Pitt

Just don't get a haircut, bro!

let it grow. if it grows upwards it means u have really thick hair. maybe ur an ethnic idk

Why is bad hair so common along incels

You probably just need to give it more time to grow than you'd think. Someone I know who went from short to long hair just let it naturally grow for a long time and at one stage for them it was just a messy clump. I wouldn't recommend getting long hair tho unless ur high inhib.

Why do you want long hair OP?

:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

are you retarded?

Are you going to ArthurFleckmaxx?

Why do you want long hair OP?

:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
To increase my snuggle value. Right now I look like a gross ogre. With long hair I might be able to increase my snuggle value atleast 1%. Plus I enjoy the idea of having more feminine or androgynous qualities similar to prettyboys or anime characters

I want to look like this:
27d77547ee29fe7c6a75e41c62429dcd.jpg

But when I let my hair grow out it just goes upwards like this:
Hairstyle-for-Men-with-Big-Forehead-e1537154853823.jpg

Is it supposed to start going downwards after a while or what? Plus when it grows out am I supposed to cut parts of it?
Last time I let it grow for like 4 months and it just became a massive clump of hair ontop of my head
comb it down to keep it from pointing up

idk man i didn't cut my hair for over a year and a half and it barely was about to started touching my shoulders so it's gonna take a while, you will have to endure awkward phase

Umm just don't cut your hair. Apparently eating protein helps which I eat a lot of. Took me maybe 2 years before it was "long", I haven't cut it in ages and it's halfway down my back now. It won't make you look better, but I feel like I look more barbaric and Uruk-hai-esque like my avi so I like it, plus no money spent cutting hair.

Umm just don't cut your hair. Apparently eating protein helps which I eat a lot of. Took me maybe 2 years before it was "long", I haven't cut it in ages and it's halfway down my back now. It won't make you look better, but I feel like I look more barbaric and Uruk-hai-esque like my avi so I like it, plus no money spent cutting hair.

Any haircut looks bad on incels because they are ugly, but you knew that already

no I mean like why do we have bad hairlines and shit even at young ages

Idk man,just don't cut your hair,it's working for me.
IMG 20191022 132531

One of my truecel acquaintances had done this and it looks very bad tbh

Grow it longer, it can't go up forever

Just stop cutting it? How exactly it will look depends on your hair type. But a good haircut and some effort can make your long hair look differently.

longhaircel, You're going through the "awkward" stage of long hair. Basically your hair is not heavy enough to flow down and depending on your natural hair style/ how much oil your hair gets. You will eventually see it all fall down. If you're going for some anime-tier long hair you're going to need to straighten it. Depending on your genes your hair will "fluff" up and clutter itself.

what this guy said
longhaircel, You're going through the "awkward" stage of long hair. Basically your hair is not heavy enough to flow down and depending on your natural hair style/ how much oil your hair gets. You will eventually see it all fall down. If you're going for some anime-tier long hair you're going to need to straighten it. Depending on your genes your hair will "fluff" up and clutter itself.