Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do i get alcohol with no money and no friends?

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I'm 19 and wanting to cope more effectively. My cuck country USA has drinking set at 21. I have no friends, no money and i do not plan on stealing. How do i get alcohol without much risk? I know that i could legally drink if someone OVER 21 was with me and bought the alcohol, but only person like that i know is my mom, and she's a boomer who never drinks. Even when she did over a year ago once, she offered me none at all. Just drank all to her fat roastie self.
So once again, how do i get my cope

Find a better cope. Alcohol is for brainlets.

Find a better cope. Alcohol is for brainlets.
I'm already tired of videogame and youtube cope, among many others. Alcohol seems like the next step, and i'm not degenerate enough to do drugs.

Just steal it. You’ve got nothing to lose.

I'm already tired of videogame and youtube cope, among many others. Alcohol seems like the next step, and i'm not degenerate enough to do drugs.
Alcohol is a drug. Wait 2 years and then you can destroy yourself as you wish.

Alcohol is my only cope, but I'm paying a very high price in the form of Chronic Pancreatitus, Liver Cirrosis and Alcohoic Cardiomyopathy. Great as a cope but don't get addicted and end up totally screwed like I am.
Alcohol is a drug. Wait 2 years and then you can destroy yourself as you wish.
:yes:

Alcohol is a drug.

alcohol IS a drug

though theres better drugs imo, i would rent a po box and order drugs from a darknet market

water is better

u wont get like me tbh