Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I get a turkish GF?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Can you feel the sunshine?
★★★★★
How picky are turkish foids mang?

Chad only brocel

I asked out one 4 years ago

This eventually led me to the site

if ur from europe and white, they are all urs. they love sucking foreigner cock, especially if that dick is from an european

if ur from europe and white, they are all urs. they love sucking foreigner cock, especially if that dick is from an european
Especially because of how secular turkey is becoming

Only works for normies+

Don't forget NT.

Lore drop? We got lefrenchcel’s origin story
> 2nd year of uni
> i have a crush on that girl
> i manage to get her snapchat
> covid strikes
> i ask her out
> ghosted
> somehow found myself searching stuff about incels and browsing incel subreddits
> i come across that site incels.co and create my account a night of april

And the rest is history

> 2nd year of uni
> covid strikes
> i ask her out
> ghosted
> somehow found myself searching stuff about incels and browsing incel subreddits

And the rest is history
And now you're an incelebrity

Turkish girls look manlier than I do, though I wouldn’t mind one :ahegao:

türkçe konuş seni gerizekalı zenci

It's easy if you have an european passport but I don't give you advices since I don't wanna be sponsor to cucking myself.

121341033c42d3e7368d9dd371cad056

I want this foid as my girlfriend

It's easy if you have an european passport but I don't give you advices since I don't wanna be sponsor to cucking myself.
Do Turkish foids like mulattoe men?

Do Turkish foids like mulattoe men?
Turkish foids love every kind of man if they are foreigner. Couple months ago there was a literal hiv scandal in a Turkish university because Turkish whores get fucked by hiv carrier Apefrican students.

Turkish foids love every kind of man if they are foreigner. Couple months ago there was a literal hiv scandal in a Turkish university because Turkish whores get fucked by hiv carrier Apefrican students.
they had a telegram group where they talked of their genitals.

Turkish foids are the biggest whores with highest body count in their lifetime apparantly

Then I might have a chance although Im probably just coping. Still once when I went to Istanbul I did kind of connect with one girl now that I think about it. Still, it was only in a friendly way. In be4 you call me a fakecel, we didn't do anything, just casual friendly chatting and I didn't lose any letter in khhv. Im a sub 5 after all

you have to be white with money then they will be yours bro trust me

Ottomanchad only

> 2nd year of uni
> covid strikes
> i ask her out
> ghosted

And the rest is history
Dark origin story.

well, that gives me hope, if they'll fuck std carriers then surely me, a virgin, will be good enough

Just be gigachad bro theory

Hangi üni?

ahahahah amk karabüğünde de bu oluyorsa bittik biz
Zaten öyle taşra yerlerde karılar zenci / koreli gibi endemik tokmakçı seviyor. Daha şehirli karılar beyaz Avrupalı arıyor.