Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I get a gf from r/ForeverAloneWomen

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
If I had a loser femcel gf, I would cuddle with her and remind her how beautiful and perfect she is everyday

I would also encourage my femcel gf to be sociable and make friends with other foids and then I’ll convince my gf’s friends to date my fellow brocels here

They're standardscels so you can't

But women don't want a supportive boyfriend. They want an ex-convict who is going to beat them to a pulp. And an attractive one at that. So its ogre for you

If I had a loser femcel gf, I would cuddle with her and remind her how beautiful and perfect she is everyday

I would also encourage my femcel gf to be sociable and make friends with other foids and then I’ll convince my gf’s friends to date my fellow brocels here
They are chadsexual.

Femcels r waiting for us to propose

Tell her she's very pretty and give her a thumbs up!!!!

They'll just post you on r/creepypms because you arent the chad they want

rape rape rape

But women don't want a supportive boyfriend. They want an ex-convict who is going to beat them to a pulp. And an attractive one at that. So its ogre for you

Nigga there are no loser basement femcel crap its made up, its just a joke where you and me are the victims. Anyone claiming to be that irl is either a looney troon or a chadsexual foid posing for instagram.

You don't . I have also tried to DM some of them but of course they ignore me.