Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do i gain weight i’ll never be over 140 pounds.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I eat a ham sandwhich with only 2 slices of meat and a grape a day and still can’t gain weight. What am i doing wrong i just wish i was 160 pounds i’d be so much more confident. Hell i eat more than fat people and can’t gain weight.

I eat a ham sandwhich with only 2 slices of meat and a grape a day and still can’t gain weight. What am i doing wrong i just wish i was 160 pounds i’d be so much more confident. Hell i eat more than fat people and can’t gain weight.
Eat food

I cant eat enough my family eats it all, ill have to work 2 jobs and spend $2000 on food a month just to gain 5 pounds that’s just not possible as a wagie ill never gain weight

I can’t lose weight I’m stuck at 230lbs and can’t lose weight I eat 6500 calories a day what am I doing wrong

I can’t lose weight I’m stuck at 230lbs and can’t lose weight I eat 6500 calories a day what am I doing wrong
You have to tell the fat it is not welcome on your body, and since it is on your body without consent, it’s technically rape.

I cant eat enough my family eats it all, ill have to work 2 jobs and spend $2000 on food a month just to gain 5 pounds that’s just not possible as a wagie ill never gain weight
You gotta be a beggar tier broke to not have enough money for food come on

Seeing the amount of broke ness you are in. I wouldn’t be surprised if you typing this On Nokia
How am i broke? You’re just a kid man

Iphone 13 pro max btw

Sorry brocel but this gets better every time I read it :feelskek: I feel evil laughing at this. Elaborate more pls
This is a satire thread on @Recluse ffs