Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do i fix the bags under my eyes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10314
  • Start date
Deleted member 10314

Deleted member 10314

Zabbaleenboo
-
should i use makeup like a soyboy or is there an experimental drug or something?

Orbital rim implants

Drink more water is the only method I'm aware of. Aside from sleeping better obviously

Sleep and have a good diet.

use a concealer

You don't.

orbital rim implants

Avoid sugar in any form, same with coffee and alcohol. Sleep more, eat healthy and spend more time outdoors. Less screen time.

stop fapping, your body needs a break

not kidding either

nofappers have reported bags under eyes disappearing

Men will do all kinds of crazy things, including paying $30 for products that don't even work.
Make-up is extremely effective for dark circles around eyes, and costs next to nothing.

Drink more water is the only method I'm aware of. Aside from sleeping better obviously

I drink water all day and have yet to see someone IRL whose eye bags could even remotely challenge mine (aside from that one old ass lawyer with DISGUSTING eye bags).

Also, I think BB cream is what would be used to fix it. Haven't tried it though.

You probably have tear troughs

stay hydrated, get sleep and put the cucumbers over your eyes like the fancy bitches do

Get better genetics

Patently false. The sleep/water crowd are 100% right, here.

Bloating and bag under eyes is noticed by many fappers, been same with my experience i look more bloated a day or two after fapping its most noticeable.

you can't fix it, diet and sleep as well as you can, but if you have massive dark circles it's most certainly over

Infra implants

By stop being depressed and lonely