Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I evade ban on reddit?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
If my account is my permanently suspended do I just create another account or will they ban it too? Do they ban the IP or something

take your pc and dip it in the toilet, your account will be unbanned

Reset your router to get a new ip and create a new account.

If my account is my permanently suspended do I just create another account or will they ban it too? Do they ban the IP or something

Drink more soy

By not going to Reddit. Can't get banned when you're not on there.

You must delete your accounts frequently (at least before getting banned). Thats what I do

I got IP banned eventually - they would ban my new accounts before I hardly did anything. I had been away from reddit for a while and just went back to do some trolling in lockdown.

I got away with making multiple accounts and evading bans for a while though. It started because I was sick of the go to argument of "dat post history". Some things may improve your chances - delete your old account. Do not use the app on your phone - I was using reddit in firefox within a container and not signed into google because it seems to be able to detect your google account - or at least I think it can. I also cleared out all my cookies trying to minimise the chance of being able to fingerprint me or pick up on any 3rd party cookies or any logins it could use to tie me to a previous account.

I do hear twatter is going to start banning IP's more frequently because of all the ban evasion accounts.

Honestly though like one of the guys in this thread says - just delete your account every few weeks before you get on anyones radar.

just use vpn bro
although I'm not sure why anyone would use reddit in the first place

Why do you want to go on reddit anyway.

Reddit isn't 100% retard and doesn't IP ban

reddit cucks its users generally, i would avoid posting on it

I can't even go on Reddit without throwing up

Post about how much you respect women and gays.

No point tbh they are even autobanning iwh from subs like r/dating even if they have never viewed or posted on that sub
incelswithouthate is full of simps, the foid mod is straight up worshipped there.

By not registering on this soycuck site

You shouldn't go there anyway

Be gay/female/dragonkin/retard/soycuck/chad

Just dont use reddit

By not going on it

Reddit isn't 100% retard and doesn't IP ban
They do IP bans, ive been ip banned before. I would use a VPN to circumvent the ban, eventually even trolling those fags became unfun