Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do I escape my fucking Nihilistic Mental prison

AntisocialNihilist

AntisocialNihilist

神は死んだ、神は死んだままだ。
★★★★
I absolutely loathe this existence.
I hate everyone and everything with few exceptions. When I became around 14-15 years old I realized that there is no fucking god and all of us are just drones walking around with no true purpose or reason for living, simply working as cogs in the machine, lambs walking towards their death, Inevitably.

I only have like 3 copes Manga, touhou and rule34 Lmaoooo I'm gonna fucking cut myself with some glass I hate it here :feelsLightsaber:

If you wanna talk about Touhou or something for reference my favorite characters are Patchouli Knowledge and Yuuma toutetsu, do with that what you will. Favorite manga: Berserk.

I'll probably post more stuff like this to document my mental decline in this hellhole

Screenshot 20230911 170529

I absolutely loathe this existence.
I hate everyone and everything with few exceptions. When I became around 14-15 years old I realized that there is no fucking god and all of us are just drones walking around with no true purpose or reason for living, simply working as cogs in the machine, lambs walking towards their death, Inevitably.

I only have like 3 copes Manga, touhou and rule34 Lmaoooo I'm gonna fucking cut myself with some glass I hate it here :feelsLightsaber:

If you wanna talk about Touhou or something for reference my favorite characters are Patchouli Knowledge and Yuuma toutetsu, do with that what you will. Favorite manga: Berserk.

I'll probably post more stuff like this to document my mental decline in this hellhole

View attachment 883212
You cant, Ive been a prisoner there since i was 15 and discovered my nose was suifuel and my eye area was too submissive

Ascension and Religon the latter is more realistic