Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do I do not die under general anesthetic

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I don't wanna die man, not before I SEAmaxx. I have a feeling I will die. That would be so in character for me to get my life ruined by yet another bs, death.

As far as I know, before using any anesthetic you need to be examined to make sure you don't have any contraindications.

As far as I know, before using any anesthetic you need to be examined to make sure you don't have any contraindications.
This is true. I have been under anesthesia for a major 2 hour surgery recently and it's easy af. Was under anesthesia a few other times in the past too

This is true. I have been under anesthesia for a major 2 hour surgery recently and it's easy af. Was under anesthesia a few other times in the past too
It doesn't matter, I am so fucking unlucky in life I'll probably find a way to die while getting my sliding genioplasty :feelskek: :feelskek:

It doesn't matter, I am so fucking unlucky in life I'll probably find a way to die while getting my sliding genioplasty :feelskek: :feelskek:
You won't find out, so it's worth the risk.

You'll have the surgeons there the whole time so they'll make sure you're safe

If you don't have any chronic health issues I'm sure you'll be fine. I have various chronic health issues and nothing happened.

Idk but if you manage to die under it tell me how

I was under it two times. Not for aesthetical reasons but on my face still, they were fixing my deviated septum and some other shit
Nothing bad happened, I didn't die. It all felt like regular sleeping, don't worry about it too much brocel

I was under it two times. Not for aesthetical reasons but on my face still, they were fixing my deviated septum and some other shit
Nothing bad happened, I didn't die. It all felt like regular sleeping, don't worry about it too much brocel
Thanks boyo, but I can't control my anxiousness it is overwhelmingly powerful to the point I was looking into non-surgical options like filler injections or fat transfer but in the end I just have to stop coping. Genioplasty is the only one that will solve this problem for me I must risk it and I will but it doesn't stop me from feeling terrified.

I will face this fear, but I do not like it one bit.

Yeah but it will be gay as fuck if after all this effort I will just die before the pay off
Well, you cannot decide it. It is just a gambling. And in this case, the odds are very much in your favor.

Your choice.

Well, you cannot decide it. It is just a gambling. And in this case, the odds are very much in your favor.

Your choice.
I got no choice I am not going to continue living in this genetically inferior body. I will take my chances.

Thanks boyo, but I can't control my anxiousness it is overwhelmingly powerful to the point I was looking into non-surgical options like filler injections or fat transfer but in the end I just have to stop coping. Genioplasty is the only one that will solve this problem for me I must risk it and I will but it doesn't stop me from feeling terrified.

I will face this fear, but I do not like it one bit.
I'm on the same boat tbh. I need genio very bad, I wish I could get away with fillers but there's too much info on them randomly migrating, making your skin saggy and all kinds of shit. Always go for the bone

I'm on the same boat tbh. I need genio very bad, I wish I could get away with fillers but there's too much info on them randomly migrating, making your skin saggy and all kinds of shit. Always go for the bone
I think fillers are fine but for minor stuff, can't fix major flaws with fillers is the conclusion I reached.

And fat transfer while good it doesn't work to fix a recessed chin it will just look like shit because there is no bone behind it and will sag later idk I dont wanna deal with that even though that is my highly preferred method.

I think I will still do fillers after my sliding genioplasty, but maybe not because I'll only have 3 months to recover after it before I go Pattaya, I'll do filler for my nose for sure tho, non-surgical nosejob