Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I delete my account?

B

Batman-fancel

Greycel
Hi, I had recently found out about the incel movement and subculture, and wanted to see if I was well-suited to this group, so I made an account. I spent a day or two seeing if I could fit in here, and found that it wasn’t for me. I like to delete my account. I have attempted to use the “disable account” button on my profile, but it says I do not have permission to do that. Does anyone know how to disable/delete my account? I’m fine with a mod banning my account as well. Thank you! It was nice meeting y’all.

Image 12

Last edited:
goodbye forever GrAY

You're a better fit among the retards at r/ForeverAlone and r/lonely

KYS FAGGOT GO GET AIDS FROM OTGER MEN

Ask fat link to disable your account

You can check out any time you like...

But you can never leave!

we cant afford to lose any more members, your not deleting nothing.

Man are people retarded?

You know you can simply logout and never come back.

You think you are some type of lone retired KGB rambo hiding on an island and will be assasinated by somali terrorists using your 5 posts here?

Batman-fancel

Go to the settings and you'll see a "disable account" feature

Hi, I had recently found out about the incel movement and subculture, and wanted to see if I was well-suited to this group, so I made an account. I spent a day or two seeing if I could fit in here, and found that it wasn’t for me. I like to delete my account. I have attempted to use the “disable account” button on my profile, but it says I do not have permission to do that. Does anyone know how to disable/delete my account? I’m fine with a mod banning my account as well. Thank you! It was nice meeting y’all.
Fuck you Nigger get the fuck off the site Nigger Aint no one want you here Nigger
Never return here Nigger
38EC7C7E C10C 4D87 8216 361C7F9F839C

Man are people retarded?

You know you can simply logout and never come back.

You think you are some type of lone retired KGB rambo hiding on an island and will be assasinated by somali terrorists using your 5 posts here?
He doesnt want any of his boyfriends to see that he had an account on .is

He should have joined in 2018 he would of fit in better

Y
He doesnt want any of his boyfriends to see that he had an account on .is

He should have joined in 2018 he would of fit in better
You're schizoposting so hard I thought you were multicell for some reason

How to be lame 101

If you're having trouble deleting your account on a specific platform related to the incel movement, the best course of action would be to reach out to the moderators or support team of that platform directly. You can usually find options to contact them in the help or support section of the website. Explain your situation clearly, and they should be able to assist you in disabling or deleting your account.If they have a rules or guidelines thread, it may also contain information about account deletion. It’s good to prioritize your comfort and mental well-being, so taking this step is important. Good luck!

Are you a fed
Like just log out