Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do i deepen my voice and sound more matured

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I am 20 years old. Yet i sound like a 12 year old. I constantly get harassed online about my voice, kicked or banned from places for "being underage" and generally bullied by everyone.
I need to sound my age (or older)
how can i do this naturally and safely?
My young sounding voice is part of my inceldom causes

Cigarettes, maybe.
You can also shout into the void until your vocal chords break, and when they heal, your voice will be deeper and more masculine.

Don't do it unless you think you can oull it off all the time for the rest of your life. Theres no way to deepen your voice unless you fraud. And eventually you will slip up and they will find out.

GtQPUD5

Cigarettes, maybe.
You can also shout into the void until your vocal chords break, and when they heal, your voice will be deeper and more masculine.
that is not safe
Don't do it unless you think you can oull it off all the time for the rest of your life. Theres no way to deepen your voice unless you fraud. And eventually you will slip up and they will find out.
I've thought about frauding with a voice changer
but it just seems dumb to me
i want it to be natural
and for me to actually sound like a man

that is not safe

I've thought about frauding with a voice changer
but it just seems dumb to me
i want it to be natural
and for me to actually sound like a man
Unfortunately just like balding there isn't much a guy can do to change his voice. Its brutal but thats how nature is i suppose

4105867 RWBOAIHV 7

I am 20 years old. Yet i sound like a 12 year old. I constantly get harassed online about my voice, kicked or banned from places for "being underage" and generally bullied by everyone.
welcome to the club. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve been kicked out of regiments/clans/groups because of my voice, as I play games that have very old player bases (historical grand strategy and nation/economy management).

No voice for your face

Brutal, for me it’s the opposite, people think I am an ogre or cocaine addict.