Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how do i deal with the urge to rope.

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

Lanzamaxxing
-
it's been very bad today, more than usual, i can't stop thinking about it.

Distract yourself with video games. I don't prefer distracting yourself with drugs and alcohol but if you have to, you have to.

I just had a super sweaty fap. That distracted me for like 10 minutes. Try that.

Distract yourself with video games. I don't prefer distracting yourself with drugs and alcohol but if you have to, you have to.
tried playing bro i was a mess and i could barely play. I can't acquire drugs and alcohol anyway.

By doing coke and MDMA

I go for a long walk around the neighborhood when I am depressed

Since you do have a driver licence, you can just go to your own car and have a good time, while I have to do sit-ups.

Since you do have a driver licence, you can just go to your own car and have a good time, while I have to do sit-ups.
Bro when you get when are you still gonna shill this so called driver license pill

tbh best cope is hoping the world changes or some economic collapse happens, people are fighting to survive. you could get foids based on survival not looks.

Just remembER that you always have a CHOice. You can take charge ovER your life. Just because you wERe dealt a bad hand doesn't mean it's ovER.

I already drove my parents lexus today to cope

I don’t because of fear and my parents

I don’t because of fear and my parents
Same for me, but it's like with each passing day they are inhibiting me less and less.
So nice...
It is not nearly as good as a cope as you think it is, at the end you are still an incel.
I can relate, i dont know just take some drugs like the rest of the people who have real problems
I can't acquire drugs
Oh I get this feeling a lot. When the pain is constant and unending, the roping seems like a good rational solution. I just ride out these urges until they are gone.
How do you just ride it out man, it feels like constant hell, torture, and pain

Get a gf, its that simple buddy boyo

Just give in theory

By looksmaxxing.

I don’t think there is much you can do my friend. Your copes will slowly lose their effectiveness

read about rope and death

You either cope or rope

Do something hERonic with your BMW.

I think thERe are other ways bro