Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How do I deal with my 15 year old sister interacting with ugly men online?

Just be older Chad theory.

She wants IC(incel cock)

How did she know he was an incel from his looks? I thought it was all about personality :feelshmm:

Honestly it almost feels like they want to be groomed at this point

How did she know he was an incel from his looks? I thought it was all about personality :feelshmm:
Notice that she didn't even describe how exactly he was interacting with her:feelshehe:? Surely, his incel personality would make itself clear there, unless it wasn't about personality at all and the dude was a creep only because of his looks:waitwhat::feelsthink:.

Leave hER alone, let hER interact with the incel.

Honestly it almost feels like they want to be groomed at this point
They do, so they can fuck older Chads when they're underage and then play the victim about it later.

She's jealous of the attention her sister is getting

They do, so they can fuck older Chads when they're underage and then play the victim about it later.
Every single foids does this. Jus saw bunch of roastis crying how red hot chilli pepper guy has 19yo gf. And admitting dating guys twice their age when younger.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back