Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How do I deal with a male friend who believes his height is the reason women don't want to date him?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1fg3ej6/how_do_i_deal_with_a_male_friend_who_believes_his/

I (39F) have a friend who never dated. He is 35. I've known him since college.

Everything about him is fine. He just hasn't ever dated. I was visiting him and I asked him very politely why that was the case. He replied that it was due to his height. I tried to convince him that wasn't the case and that it didn't matter. He looked at me with a blank face and changed the subject.

Maybe I could help him somehow?

:incel:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1fg3ej6/how_do_i_deal_with_a_male_friend_who_believes_his/lmzd4hm/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1fg3ej6/how_do_i_deal_with_a_male_friend_who_believes_his/lmzfx93/

:foidSoy: :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Of course she can help :feelshmm:

Tell him the truth. Duh.

She wants to help him but wont' suck his dick. Hmmmmmmmmm

She could have sex with him

Blackpilled comments though. Absolutely all of them are saying that the friend probably doesn't even want to date, because the alternative (he wants to date but can't and won't because he's too short for women to accept him) is just too pitiful and hopeless, so they are lowkey pushing that he's obviously OK with not dating:feelskek:. Because when you're a manlet, your only chance is to come to grips with never being loved and find something else to cope with it.

"Everything about him is fine"

Nope. Because if he was good looking then women would be chasing him when he walks down the street. So much copium

some based cels on reddit jfl

Blackpilled comments though. Absolutely all of them are saying that the friend probably doesn't even want to date, because the alternative (he wants to date but can't and won't because he's too short for women to accept him) is just too pitiful and hopeless, so they are lowkey pushing that he's obviously OK with not dating:feelskek:. Because when you're a manlet, your only chance is to come to grips with never being loved and find something else to cope with it.
Bruuuutal

foids: 'zomggg guys look at that guy he's so tall, fuck short men!' :foidSoy:

also foids: 'no, height doesn't matter! it's about um personality!' :foidSoy:

like, if a bunch of foids who are around 5'5 at most are all demanding 6'0+, surely this is some kind of dysfunctional behaviour

lmao look at her post history she posts about this guy a lot.

he’s a fucking gigasimp. he’s a curry that lets her live RENT FREE with him and doesn’t even require pussy for it. what the fuck.

she’s even told him he will die alone and he still pay for her shit