Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I cope with the fact that my coworkers hate me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I've made a couple threads about my coworkers at this point. To anyone who hasn't seen them, basically, to sum it up, the situation is this: I've been working at the same company for like 3 and a half years now, because at first I pretended to be a tryhard in order to give a good first impression. After that I toned it down but kept doing my job, and they can't stand it because they're tryhard betabuxxers themselves and can't cope with the fact that my job isn't the main priority in my life.

I used to try to compomise a little to earn their approval, with some tricks to make myself seem hardworking (which i posted here to help other wagies), but now they're whining again. I don't even know what they want exactly bc they only want to talk shit behind my back and refuse to tell me, or if they tell me it's very vague like "i dont think your attitude is professional enough :soy:", "you should try to be the best :soy:" etc.

At this point I'm basically doing my job so I can sue when they fire me, but not doing anything extra to earn their approval, ignoring their shit talking, and waiting to get fired and sue (employment isn't at will here), and after that, my plan is to take a sabbatical year between unemployment benefits and the lawsuit cash, and use that time to do a last ditch attempt at ascending with all my efforts, in order to either ascend or prove there's nothing I can do.

However, its still uncomfortable to work with these guys. My mental health isn't great due to being incel and depressed, and I like to think that I don't care about them, but tbf they lowkey take a toll in my self esteem, and I was actually happier when they liked me at work. It is what it is though, because at this point, I don't think I can turn it around since they're already talking shit behind my back, which is something that tends to become a vicious cycle, and even if I could, I don't want to give in to people who's bullying me and do what they want. I also can't quit because that compensation cash is proportional to how long you've been working somewhere before getting fired, so if I leave I get no sabbatical year.

So I think I can only cope with not being appreciated at work, until they finally decide that the shit they're imagining I'm doing has gotten too bad, and take the final step of firing me.:feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Avoid them if possible,

Avoid them if possible,
I work from home but it still takes a toll. When I'm onsite I won't talk to anyone and won't have lunch with them. But it's still suifuel bc they're almost the only people I interact with, and it sucks to not be appreciated.

I work from home but it still takes a toll. When I'm onsite I won't talk to anyone and won't have lunch with them. But it's still suifuel bc they're almost the only people I interact with, and it sucks to not be appreciated.
You got people on this forum to talk to at least.

That sucks man. Being trapped with people that talk bad about you, even if you accomplish your tasks and do a proper work.

At my internships, I was a crazy tryhard. I really wanted people to like me and appreciate me, that made them take my niceness for granted, I even got belittled by my coworkers, they also made sure to spread those lies to our foreman, that I'm a lazy and incompetent.

I don't want to risk making first impression of myself that I'm a nice, helpful, obliging. I always get hurt. Going to work was dreadful for me, my gut was always feeling anxious and sick whenever, I had to be near these people.

My question to you: if you could do it over again with this company you are currently working at the moment, would you put in extra steps to look more hard working? Or is it a death sentence? I'm getting employed in few months.

Normies will try their best to smoke out non-normies. I got fired from a job in similar circumstances for some made up bullshit like "not being a team player". In hindsight I knew something was up for a while and I was probably going to get fired. My coworkers kept arguing with me over nonsense trivial things and then collectively using that as ammunition to get me fired, as if I was the troublemaker causing it all.

I wish i had just taken the hint and started looking for a new job before getting fired because if you go into your next interviews and say like "well I got fired cause the boss said I wasnt a team player" then you're kinda fucked in getting another job. So then you gotta start making up reasons why you left and why you can't get a reference from them etc. And it can start to snowball into long term unemployment.

So beware of normies. They are not your friends. If you feel they are ganging up on you then GTFO.

That sucks man. Being trapped with people that talk bad about you, even if you accomplish your tasks and do a proper work.

At my internships, I was a crazy tryhard. I really wanted people to like me and appreciate me, that made them take my niceness for granted, I even got belittled by my coworkers, they also made sure to spread those lies to our foreman, that I'm a lazy and incompetent.

I don't want to risk making first impression of myself that I'm a nice, helpful, obliging. I always get hurt. Going to work was dreadful for me, my gut was always feeling anxious and sick whenever, I had to be near these people.

My question to you: if you could do it over again with this company you are currently working at the moment, would you put in extra steps to look more hard working? Or is it a death sentence? I'm getting employed in few months.

shit man. in case you're interested in my tips: https://incels.is/threads/the-incel-career-handbook-serious.275818/ but like I said they only worked for a while

im so sorry you tried to do what they wanted and they still bullied you :feelsbadman: fucking normies man

idk what you could do because, if you're a crazy tryhard and they still bully you, its bc they personally don't like you due to your face, or because you're high inhib or something. the only solution to this is to work somewhere with less foids and chads. you could try asking to meet people who works there in interviews, saying that you want to say hi to the team or something, and try to see what they're like

if i could do it over again with this guys i think i'd pretend to be more tryhard tbh, to avoid the trouble from the start. but not too much bc then they abuse you and give you a LOT of work, i've seen it happen to others. it's just too annoying to have to interact with people who don't appreciate you.
Normies will try their best to smoke out non-normies. I got fired from a job in similar circumstances for some made up bullshit like "not being a team player". In hindsight I knew something was up for a while and I was probably going to get fired. My coworkers kept arguing with me over nonsense trivial things and then collectively using that as ammunition to get me fired, as if I was the troublemaker causing it all.
i feel you brocel that's exactly what happens every time :feelsbadman:

I wish i had just taken the hint and started looking for a new job before getting fired because if you go into your next interviews and say like "well I got fired cause the boss said I wasnt a team player" then you're kinda fucked in getting another job. So then you gotta start making up reasons why you left and why you can't get a reference from them etc. And it can start to snowball into long term unemployment.
that almost happened to me last time i got fired, but i started just pretending i was still employed there. fuck it. and from now on, i will always pretend to still work there when they fire me, and if a job is a bad reference, i'll look into replacing it for a made up company

Last edited:

So beware of normies. They are not your friends. If you feel they are ganging up on you then GTFO.

shit man. in case you're interested in my tips: https://incels.is/threads/the-incel-career-handbook-serious.275818/ but like I said they only worked for a while

im so sorry you tried to do what they wanted and they still bullied you :feelsbadman: fucking normies man

idk what you could do because, if you're a crazy tryhard and they still bully you, its bc they personally don't like you due to your face, or because you're high inhib or something. the only solution to this is to work somewhere with less foids and chads. you could try asking to meet people who works there in interviews, saying that you want to say hi to the team or something, and try to see what they're like

if i could do it over again with this guys i think i'd pretend to be more tryhard tbh, to avoid the trouble from the start. but not too much bc then they abuse you and give you a LOT of work, i've seen it happen to others. it's just too annoying to have to interact with people who don't appreciate you.

i feel you brocel that's exactly what happens every time :feelsbadman:

that almost happened to me last time i got fired, but i started just pretending i was still employed there. fuck it. and from now on, i will always pretend to still work there when they fire me, and if a job is a bad reference, i'll look into replacing it for a made up company
Making this comment, I had thought of that thread you made (had it bookmarked).

Those people I was working with were not normies, they were all adult men aged 30-70.

I agree with you. Do just enough work so they wouldn't abuse you. I had experienced this myself. Coworkers were impressed by my work ethic and they started piling up more and more things for me to accomplish, I was a wreck.

Making this comment, I had thought of that thread you made (had it bookmarked).

Those people I was working with were not normies, they were all adult men aged 30-70.

I agree with you. Do just enough work so they wouldn't abuse you. I had experienced this myself. Coworkers were impressed by my work ethic and they started piling up more and more things for me to accomplish, I was a wreck.
maybe they were bluepillers who were proud of betabuxing a single mom or something :feelshaha: and they could feel you weren't like them

My coworkers gossip about me being retarded cause im so slow and quiet

maybe they were bluepillers who were proud of betabuxing a single mom or something :feelshaha: and they could feel you weren't like them
They probably thought i was too friendly & gay (which i'm not).

This was the first time working with men, I had absolutely 0 interactions with men up until that job. I also didn't have healthy friendships with guys.

I will not allow myself to be treated like I was back then, hence I started working out. I also will not be friendly with them and talk like a formal autist. I don't even see what's the point of interacting with your coworkers. All they do is gather information which later can be used to blackmail you. :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

At my first job I had been ostracized and isolated to the point of quitting. Chad and his tyrone manlet friend were getting sexual favors from the bosses daughter and I had had it and walked out.

We were in food service too, imagine sucking cock in the bathroom like a dirty slut then touching everyones food.
brutal, what a fucking whore:society:

why they bully you? is it because they think you can do more work thus they can do less

why they bully you? is it because they think you can do more work thus they can do less
idk exactly man. i dont think its that, but more like, i dont fit in because they take their job very seriously and im more chill about it

Absolute suifuel. Pretending you've had relationships in the past won't cut it either because they also try to smoke out failed normies.

I'm so glad I quit my last wagie job and neeting it up now I saved so much money and will get on benifits soon

It was loose being in war always having to stand up for myself over nothing it's all bullshit and you shouldnt have to put up with it I remeber I had those thoughts of taking my company to court as well its brutal as an incel and we shouldnt have to deal with life like this it ain't normal:feelsseriously:

Work is a violation of human rights and incels should be given money for free.

I'm so glad I quit my last wagie job and neeting it up now I saved so much money and will get on benifits soon

It was loose being in war always having to stand up for myself over nothing it's all bullshit and you shouldnt have to put up with it I remeber I had those thoughts of taking my company to court as well its brutal as an incel and we shouldnt have to deal with life like this it ain't normal:feelsseriously:
based

Why do you even care about them? As you said you could always sue if they fire you. There isn’t much to be worried about

Why do you even care about them? As you said you could always sue if they fire you. There isn’t much to be worried about
i will in fact sue. and im looking up the laws on this and gathering recordings and screenshots to help me in court at every opportunity, in fact i have a recorded convo with a stupid coworker that's gold:feelshaha:. these idiots are probably coming up with all sorts of exaggerated stories about me in their heads, and absolutely certain that they're right, because that's just the way bosses are they're always completely certain that they're right, even if they're telling you with a straight face that it's a big deal that you were 5 mins late or some shit, and they have no idea what im up to :feelshaha:

there's nothing to be worried about and they have no power over me, which is giga lifefuel. when my boss rants me again i can be like "that's your opinion bro, i don' see it that way" and there's nothing he can do about it, except fire me which kinda gives me what i want (due to my plan) :feelshaha: but still, right now i have to work with them and if they don't like me it's very demoralizing, since my life is bad as it is, that's the problem basically

i will in fact sue. and im looking up the laws on this and gathering recordings and screenshots to help me in court at every opportunity, in fact i have a recorded convo with a stupid coworker that's gold:feelshaha:. these idiots are probably coming up with all sorts of exaggerated stories about me in their heads, and absolutely certain that they're right, because that's just the way bosses are they're always completely certain that they're right, even if they're telling you with a straight face that it's a big deal that you were 5 mins late or some shit, and they have no idea what im up to :feelshaha:

there's nothing to be worried about and they have no power over me, which is giga lifefuel. when my boss rants me again i can be like "that's your opinion bro, i don' see it that way" and there's nothing he can do about it, except fire me which kinda gives me what i want (due to my plan) :feelshaha:
Just continue doing what you are doing. Do just about enough to not get fired. The joke will be on them when they get sued and you can use your winnings to NEETmaxx or try to further maxx your wealth
but still, right now i have to work with them and if they don't like me it's very demoralizing, since my life is bad as it is, that's the problem basically
Why is it demoralizing? You are going to fuck them over either way. In fact it will be worse if they didn’t hate you because maybe you will back out of your plan because of guilt

Just continue doing what you are doing. Do just about enough to not get fired. The joke will be on them when they get sued and you can use your winnings to NEETmaxx or try to further maxx your wealth

Why is it demoralizing? You are going to fuck them over either way. In fact it will be worse if they didn’t hate you because maybe you will back out of your plan because of guilt
high IQ ngl :feelsYall:

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I've made a couple threads about my coworkers at this point. To anyone who hasn't seen them, basically, to sum it up, the situation is this: I've been working at the same company for like 3 and a half years now, because at first I pretended to be a tryhard in order to give a good first impression. After that I toned it down but kept doing my job, and they can't stand it because they're tryhard betabuxxers themselves and can't cope with the fact that my job isn't the main priority in my life.

I used to try to compomise a little to earn their approval, with some tricks to make myself seem hardworking (which i posted here to help other wagies), but now they're whining again. I don't even know what they want exactly bc they only want to talk shit behind my back and refuse to tell me, or if they tell me it's very vague like "i dont think your attitude is professional enough :soy:", "you should try to be the best :soy:" etc.

At this point I'm basically doing my job so I can sue when they fire me, but not doing anything extra to earn their approval, ignoring their shit talking, and waiting to get fired and sue (employment isn't at will here), and after that, my plan is to take a sabbatical year between unemployment benefits and the lawsuit cash, and use that time to do a last ditch attempt at ascending with all my efforts, in order to either ascend or prove there's nothing I can do.

However, its still uncomfortable to work with these guys. My mental health isn't great due to being incel and depressed, and I like to think that I don't care about them, but tbf they lowkey take a toll in my self esteem, and I was actually happier when they liked me at work. It is what it is though, because at this point, I don't think I can turn it around since they're already talking shit behind my back, which is something that tends to become a vicious cycle, and even if I could, I don't want to give in to people who's bullying me and do what they want. I also can't quit because that compensation cash is proportional to how long you've been working somewhere before getting fired, so if I leave I get no sabbatical year.

So I think I can only cope with not being appreciated at work, until they finally decide that the shit they're imagining I'm doing has gotten too bad, and take the final step of firing me.:feelsUgh:
Always have been mistreated by coworkers all my life, specially since I have to work as contractor/remote so I never had the chance to "build" a relationship but still always been basically shit, receptionists won't greet me, boss will even forget he had meetings with me, coworkers clearly laughing at my back, will be the only one who isn't offered coffee. I have learnt to cope with it but it pains me weeks of having lunch alone this old just remind me of the times in school and university when I had to do the same. I don't even pretend anymore just lowinhibitionmaxx and say whatever the fuck i want to everyone as you said I'm doing my shit so you have to either pay up for unjustly firing me or keep me on the payroll

Always have been mistreated by coworkers all my life, specially since I have to work as contractor/remote so I never had the chance to "build" a relationship but still always been basically shit, receptionists won't greet me, boss will even forget he had meetings with me, coworkers clearly laughing at my back, will be the only one who isn't offered coffee. I have learnt to cope with it but it pains me weeks of having lunch alone this old just remind me of the times in school and university when I had to do the same. I don't even pretend anymore just lowinhibitionmaxx and say whatever the fuck i want to everyone as you said I'm doing my shit so you have to either pay up for unjustly firing me or keep me on the payroll
Based

I'm sorry they treat you like that brocel though:feelscry: fucking normies

Buy a GOER watch. They are on sale.

Just view them as NPCs or something. Try not to get triggered by their retardation.

there's nothing to be worried about and they have no power over me, which is giga lifefuel. when my boss rants me again i can be like "that's your opinion bro, i don' see it that way" and there's nothing he can do about it, except fire me which kinda gives me what i want (due to my plan) :feelshaha: but still, right now i have to work with them and if they don't like me it's very demoralizing, since my life is bad as it is, that's the problem basically
Make a thread about how you sued them:feelsdevil:

Life as an incel is the worst life, and unimaginable to the normans who spend their lives blissfully unaware of how bad things are when you hae no one to rely on.

There is no cope, only rope :feelsaww: