Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do I cope with missing in my teen years

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
Inb4 greycel I have been posting on other various blackpill forums like looksmax and lookism for about few years
Now my question is,how do I cope with missing in my teen years,every day I stalk people from my area on instagram and its just brutal……they go clubbing every day while fucking hooking up with everything in their sight……
When I was 16-17 I clearly remember girls having multiple body counts and talking about it on recesses like it’s nothing……..
I used to get picked on my entire life……all I can remember from my childhood and teen years is just being bullied,rejected and blackpilled….I see no future for me,yet Im too much of a pussy to hang:cryfeels:

just be confident bro, there's tons of used up women your age.

foids are degenerate

The timepill is the worst one, always gets to me.
The timepill is so vile it makes you depressed and more likely to lose EVEN more time, spiraling down into an even deeper depression, fueling itself again and again. You look back at all those years wasted, waste more time, look back at it, waste more time, look back at it... until you rope or die.
Life as an incel or as a normie who has enough self-awareness.

Get off social media. It drains you soul.

Realise that your best option is to start making something of your life today. Every day that you sit around doing shit will become yet another day of future regret.

just be confident bro, there's tons of used up women your age.
Man Im 20,my teen years are gone….beggars can’t be choosers but I have better chance of finding one million pounds on the street than finding a virgin gf

Man Im 20,my teen years are gone….beggars can’t be choosers but I have better chance of finding one million pounds on the street than finding a virgin gf
what's wrong with fucking a non virgin girl>? :foidSoy:

Realise that your best option is to start making something of your life today. Every day that you sit around doing shit will become yet another day of future regret.
Good advice actually,thanks mate
Honestly I still have 0.1% of hope left…….I hope I would at least be visible on female radar after getting at least 5 surgeries
I don’t want to fuck a girl that has bounced on 10 BBC cocks before me

Good advice actually,thanks mate
Honestly I still have 0.1% of hope left…….I hope I would at least be visible on female radar after getting at least 5 surgeries

I don’t want to fuck a girl that has bounced on 10 BBC cocks before me
I hope so for you buddy boyo. And yes I share your sentiments. Used up whores just don't appeal to me. They disgust me.

Anyway, also remember that there's a lot to life even if you don't have pussy. I enjoy my solitary life by now with productive copes. I have a good career, many hobbies, I go on vacation alone, I go hiking alone, etc.

Foids aren't important enough to me to let them ruin my entire life.

I hope so for you buddy boyo. And yes I share your sentiments. Used up whores just don't appeal to me. They disgust me.

Anyway, also remember that there's a lot to life even if you don't have pussy. I enjoy my solitary life by now with productive copes. I have a good career, many hobbies, I go on vacation alone, I go hiking alone, etc.

Foids aren't important enough to me to let them ruin my entire life.
Thanks mate
I used to be the same,nothing could cheer me up more than late night walk through the city,especially if there is rain coming,I used to enjoy my loneliness but for some reason I opened social media and decided to stalk normies and got absolutely destroyed and placed back to reality :cryfeels:

Thanks mate
I used to be the same,nothing could cheer me up more than late night walk through the city,especially if there is rain coming,I used to enjoy my loneliness but for some reason I opened social media and decided to stalk normies and got absolutely destroyed and placed back to reality :cryfeels:
Social media literally drains your soul, delete all social media apps from your phone and all your accounts, replace it with something like working out or taking a walk or reading something.

I used to be the same,nothing could cheer me up more than late night walk through the city,especially if there is rain coming,I used to enjoy my loneliness
There's something uniquely enticing about night walks. I used to sometimes hang out in an abandoned building at night just because I enjoyed this strange feeling of being so alone and away from it all. :smonk:

And yeah don't forget that social media is mostly a lie. Most people don't have their shit together and just play pretend on their Instagram.

"You wouldn't share a cumsock with another man; likewise you shouldn't stick your penis in a nonvirgin."

--- Ancient Chinese proverb

Social media literally drains your soul, delete all social media apps from your phone and all your accounts, replace it with something like working out or taking a walk or reading something.
Exactly.

If you were ostracized and bullied in your teen years like many here know that its over and you are damaged beyond rapair no matter how much self improveretardment you will do :blackpill:. I envy everyone who wasn't bullied and constantly made fun of because of their height and childish appeariance

There are people who spent their entire youth in prison or concentration camps. Some of them roped, some of them managed to live good lifes. There is no way to know what life would be like if you had those experiences, so you just gotta keep a stiff upper lip and move on.

Teenagelovepill is brutal, so I try not to think about it too much.

Inb4 greycel I have been posting on other various blackpill forums like looksmax and lookism for about few years
Now my question is,how do I cope with missing in my teen years,every day I stalk people from my area on instagram and its just brutal……they go clubbing every day while fucking hooking up with everything in their sight……
When I was 16-17 I clearly remember girls having multiple body counts and talking about it on recesses like it’s nothing……..
I used to get picked on my entire life……all I can remember from my childhood and teen years is just being bullied,rejected and blackpilled….I see no future for me,yet Im too much of a pussy to hang:cryfeels:

Sorry to tell you boyo but the closest thing you can get to the level of satisfaction that teen love and validation by a qt 14yo girl brings you, is groomermaxxing young foids (In Minecraft) or doing hard drugs.

I completely share the same feeling... the best years I could have are forever gone, in the past, thrown in the trash. What waits for me now, if I have anything, is a life of wageslaving.
Better taking myself out than living the next 60 years suffering. Not worth it. I've had enough.

I completely share the same feeling... the best years I could have are forever gone, in the past, thrown in the trash. What waits for me now, if I have anything, is a life of wageslaving.
Better taking myself out than living the next 60 years suffering. Not worth it. I've had enough.
Dont kys yet man

It's over :feels:

Attachments

• suifuel.webm
    4 MB
Umm I dunno. I felt the same way at your age. Honestly the only thing that helped me was accepting I can't change the past so there's no point in dwelling on it. All you can do is try to find happiness in the present and future. I had hope that I could make up for it if I worked hard enough. It's wasn't true but roping isn't the answer, at least not for me anymore. Hopefully you'll find success where I failed and that's enough lifefuel. I didn't have much of a chance from the get go after all.

Just remove things that remind you of it all u can really do

Don't worry boyo, you never had a chance anyway, why regret of something that you could never archieve?

Do you regret not having built a nuclear plant in your teens? Well, it's the same.

Nothing, im 17 and seeing my teen years go by and I cannot do anything to save it:feels:
17 and 16.000 posts on here?Jesus
I discovered blackpill and ideology at 14-15 but never bothered to post

I focus on maxxing. I studymaxx, cryptomaxx, and also exercisemaxx while telling myself that I am getting ready for the uprising.

Drugmaxxing/imaginationmaxxing/lifting weights with loud music. Basically doing anything that makes you forget about how shitty this whole thing is is good. Coping gets harder as you age though, video games don't give you nearly that same level of dopamine high, you grow tolerance to drugs, etc. So you have to vary your copes and be creative so you don't rope.

Last edited:

Best advice. The best time to start various copes was years ago, the second best time is now. If you keep postponing your goals you will only get more miserable.