Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I convince my mother to take my money?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
402d 5h 22m
My mom is broke and today she went shopping with only 20 euros, I wanted to give her money, but she doesn't accept my money. I already gave her like 1k for bills n shit, but now she doesn't accept my money anymore.

She feels bad that she needs money from her only child to get by, I don't mind, but she won't accept my money. What can I do?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
454d 15h 6m
Put some money in a envelope and place it outside the door so I can st- ahem… so she can grab it when she goes outside for shopping

LeonTheSilent

LeonTheSilent

Recruit
★★★
3d 9h 45m
Maybe you can buy the things yourself instead of giving her money. If the food is on the table... all that can be done is eat it. :feelsokman:

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
141d 18h 14m
Just buy the groceries and other essentials yourself. That way she can save money for shopping. She's too proud to take your money, but I doubt she'll refuse what you buy with the money for her.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
402d 5h 22m
LeonTheSilent said:
Maybe you can buy the things yourself instead of giving her money. If the food is on the table... all that can be done is eat it. :feelsokman:
based_meme said:
Just buy the groceries and other essentials yourself. That way she can save money for shopping. She's too proud to take your money, but I doubt she'll refuse what you buy with the money for her.
Yeah, I think I might get groceries later this evening. The thing is that I'm not good at selecting the right products from the right store. Sometimes products are very overpriced at certain stores.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
141d 18h 14m
gymletethnicel said:
Yeah, I think I might get groceries later this evening. The thing is that I'm not good at selecting the right products from the right store. Sometimes products are very overpriced at certain stores.
You have to shop around. Make a list, call the stores and write down the prices. The store with the most cheaper items you pick for your bulk grocery shopping.

LeonTheSilent

LeonTheSilent

Recruit
★★★
3d 9h 45m
gymletethnicel said:
So just go with the regular. Not sure of what would be normal in your contry but here for breakfast we usually have bread, milk, coffe, cake.

AND dont go with expensive stuff. I bet she wont like that after denying you money you went and "boasted" (not saying that you are doind that).
And maybe tell her that you love her. Maybe she wont get mad if you make an emotional appeal.

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
337d 16h 13m
Buy shit and pay the bills yourself.

Currychan

Currychan

Recruit
★★★★
4d 3h 15m
Animecel2D said:
Put some money in a envelope and place it outside the door so I can st- ahem… so she can grab it when she goes outside for shopping
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
124d 9h 2m
"Shut up and take my money! "

That Wood make a great meme

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
2d 4h 13m
Since pretty much everyone above told you to just buy the groceries yourself, i'll give you some tips on doing that:

1. You can always go for the cheapest brand for a lot of types of products, specially dried goods, like rice, chickpeas and pasta, that is so because the difference in quality is pretty negligible between the brands, and it only becomes noticeable when comparing against the REALLY expensive stuff. Be careful about the type of product, some really cheap brands sell products that are dangerous to consoomers because they are greedy kikes that only care about profit (e.g.: i have found larvae inside really cheap tomato sauce packets);
  2. Favor stuff that is multi-purpose, for example, no need to buy napkins and paper towels when the paper towels will do the napkin's job already. Same goes for cooking ingredients, no need to buy 2 - 3 types of pasta when one is really all you need, so just pick your favorite type, no need to buy ground beef and steak when you can just shape the ground beef into patties and eat those (at least for me, you'll have to use your own criteria for some things);
  3. Also try to favor versatility of ingredients, for example, ground beef can be used to make pasta, lasagna, burgers, meatloaf etc, steak is good for, well, steak and that's about it afaik;
  4. Some ingredients can be used to "bulk up" other more expensive ingredients, a thing i do sometimes is cook some ground beef and add it to a pot of rice and eat the thing as is, the cheap rice will "bulk up" the ground beef, which is pricier;
  5. Some grocery stores may have coupons or discounts available online or through apps, take advantage of those but be careful to not buy crap you don't need just because you got a discount;
  6. Once you've done your first haul and your mom becomes comfortable with the idea, ask her for tips yourself, moms tend to know these kinds of stuff better, reasons evident.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8