Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How do I clean *down there*

@
Retardfuel
@Retard

I wipe my ass back to front. How are you supposed to wipe front to back?

This is incredible. She says it’s smelled her whole life but only now is questioning it. The power of feminism to delude people into thinking something obviously wrong is just totally fine.

@tehgymcel420
Enlightened us

She probably has BV or a fungal infection. Nasty nasty cunt. :feelsUgh:

Foids be like "muh your hygiene" while they get fucked in the ass with literal shit on it :lul:

I wipe my ass back to front. How are you supposed to wipe front to back?
Back to front is the natural way to do, I can't imagine people doing it from front to back.

Foids be like "muh your hygiene" while they get fucked in the ass with literal shit on it :lul:

Back to front is the natural way to do, I can't imagine people doing it from front to back.
I guess for men it's okay to do it back to front, but I think foids have to do it front to back because they'll get shit in their pussies if they do it the other way.

I guess for men it's okay to do it back to front, but I think foids have to do it front to back because they'll get shit in their pussies if they do it the other way.
Could be idk

Get yer dog to lick it.

No matter how inept a foid is at living her life, she will still manage to procreate.
Truly impossible to fail life as a foid.

This is incredible. She says it’s smelled her whole life but only now is questioning it. The power of feminism to delude people into thinking something obviously wrong is just totally fine.

This is how erenyeagers are made

This is how erenyeagers are made
How the fuck do you get to be 31 years old without knowing how to wash your pussy?

I haven't read the comments but I'm sure they go something like this: "Don't worry queen, it's natural for your pussy to smell like rotten fish and you don't have to feel ashamed" :foidSoy:

Most foids are walking rotting corpses. Over for clean-cels