Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do I circumvent these jews detecting the adblocker on jewtube

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-

Update ublock

Damn, try resetting the extension but this time DON'T change the default list, maybe it's breaking something

I'm on firefox tho, the first step to dejew the net is to not use a browser made by jews, Google owns chrome so they made it for maximum profit, with every update they tweak it so you see more ads
Based firefox user

fuck it doesn't work,
player stays like this
View attachment 984613
and I have added the aforementioned filters
View attachment 984614
View attachment 984615

Fucking jews I swear I would love to see them strangled and choking in their own blood
View attachment 984616
yea once you know about them you cant really unsee their shitty ways and patterns
didnt really know about them til i got blackpilled
they really play a role in making our incel lives worse

Unfortunately, most of firefox's funding also comes from Google :feelsclown: so it's only a matter of time before the jews feel like they aren't leeching enough money and block access to everything except chrome which they have 100% control over, majority of most viewed websites are also google's shills and they'll follow, the internet today is basically "googlenet"

on another note, all of this is a sign that the whole ad-based revenue system is failing, so get ready for a subscription-based net (and pirating :feelshmm:)
Yeah I'm aware that google helps fund firefox. Modern Mozilla is also pretty cucked too but their browser is still pretty good