Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do i cheatmaxx on school essay

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
chatgpt and then what, my teacher will know if its chatgpt

I don’t know, teenagers.is.

i usually just rewrite what chatgpt wrote

use chatgp but dont copy it word for word, idk how to describe it
use your own way of expressing shit while using chatgp's info

I don’t know, teenagers.is.
Exactly. I don't get it how is this forum 18+ yet most members are below 15 years old and worship good looking men like a looksmax autist...

Exactly. I don't get it how is this forum 18+ yet most members are below 15 years old and worship good looking men like a looksmax autist...
Ban them. BAN THEEEEEEM. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Ban them. BAN THEEEEEEM. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
banning them would be in their favor. They are literally ruining their own lives with these forums instead of trying to fix their situation because they are young and can do it. I am also advocating total ban hammer for teencels. :reeeeee:

banning them would be in their favor. They are literally ruining their own lives with these forums instead of trying to fix their situation because they are young and can do it.
I don’t care about them. It’s their choice to throw their lives away. I just don’t want them here. You can’t be underaged and incel.

I am also advocating total ban hammer for teencels. :reeeeee:
BAN THEM ALL.

Dewit

bribe the teacher

use chatgp but dont copy it word for word, idk how to describe it
use your own way of expressing shit while using chatgp's info
ChatGPTs info is often wrong though

look at his avatar picture and tell me if you even think he is above 16. :feelskek:
anime pfp truecel i mog u lmaoooo chico o pry barret mew icemaxx carrotmaxx fuck niggers

pay a pajeet $5 to write it, then pay an anglo-saxoncel £5 to edit pajeet's work.