Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do i change tinder location? catfishes gtfih

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i obviously dont want to give tinder fags any shekels nor do i have any. i downloaded this app for my android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.incorporateapps.fakegps.fre

i went into developer mode and enabled mock locations. i turned the location mode to GPS only. i went onto tinder and tweaked the maximum distance slightly.

everytime i go onto tinder i get spammed with the message: to continue, turn on device location, which uses googles location service

if i disallow it it keeps popping up but if i allow it then location setting goes to high accuracy.

dl tinder only days ago so i have the latest version

do you guys do something else? help me out buckos

@nxdismycope
@NeetSupremacist
@Reddit_is_for_cucks

i obviously dont want to give tinder fags any shekels nor do i have any. i downloaded this app for my android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.incorporateapps.fakegps.fre

i went into developer mode and enabled mock locations. i turned the location mode to GPS only. i went onto tinder and tweaked the maximum distance slightly.

everytime i go onto tinder i get spammed with the message: to continue, turn on device location, which uses googles location service

if i disallow it it keeps popping up but if i allow it then location setting goes to high accuracy.

dl tinder only days ago so i have the latest version

do you guys do something else? help me out buckos

@nxdismycope
@NeetSupremacist
@Reddit_is_for_cucks

I don't think spoofing works anymore unless you have a rooted phone.

You could also try bluestacks on PC. That worked for me when I tried it - although I did that over a year ago. You'll still have to use VPN + any of spoofing gps apps.

tbh im pretty sure you must pay either for "premium tinder" or a "premium" mock location app .
all the mock gps free apps arent working on tinder.
they work on bumble tho, thats why most of my catfishing i did on bumble.

tbh im pretty sure you must pay either for "premium tinder" or a "premium" mock location app .
all the mock gps free apps arent working on tinder.
they work on bumble tho, thats why most of my catfishing i did on bumble.
never thought of using bumble tbh probably will try that.
have you successfully spoofed location on bumble on mobile?

Spoofing works with bluestacks, i still use it.

I wanted try but im too lazy

never thought of using bumble tbh probably will try that.
have you successfully spoofed location on bumble on mobile?
ye its easy af. just download one of the mock gps apps.... mine called "Fake gps" i think. set a location and thats it.

Catfishing is cope. Why bear witness to what we can't have?