Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I blackpill this male feminist I catfished?

M

Mewslim

Greycel
0EDF2B19 8937 443D 839E D67085B3DC77

What can I say that won’t blow my cover and will get him to think about the blackpill?

Degrade the fuck out of him, laud your superiority over him as a Foid, shit maybe that'll get him off though. I dunno man, ppl won't listen until they get slapped across the face enough & don't like it. Push him in the direction of going gay as he just isn't her type, too agreeable & not alpha enough? He's more of a friend etc..you're not gay? Ohhhh, I thought all male feminists are etc...

Make him spend money on you, call him ugly ass and block him. Make sure you call him virgin incel so he knows where to find us.

Tell her feminism is a is a social system in which women hold primary power and predominate in roles of moral authority, and social privilege.

Tell her feminism is about building a dystopian society, in which foids are seen as sacred creatures.

Edit: Oh, wait, he's a man? He was talking about feminism, I assumed automatically he was a she.

In this case, try to scam him.

Last edited:
Nice, play with him for a while (possibly sexually, but don't send nudes), set up a date and then ghost.

Stay silent for couple of days, that will make him even more crazy, then drop the blackpill in his fat feminist ass.

Be brutal. Tell him clearly that he is ugly and you later realized and changed your mind, this will piss him off real bad and might make him swearing at you if he is not too beta, but don't bother.

Also you can suggest him not to approach hot whores in the future.

Say the most retarded things imaginable and watch him blindly agree like the spineless cuck he is. Get him to buy you random stuff and don’t act grateful about it at all. Just make him feel utterly pathetic.

Then you should send him a bag of your shit as a gift for all he’s done for you.

Unfortunately he unmatched me after I asked him why he was a feminist if feminism is so bad for ugly men like him

Unfortunately he unmatched me after I asked him why he was a feminist if feminism is so bad for ugly men like him
Damn that’s a shame. This had potential.

lol r u sure that isn't a b0t? thats the most robotic answer I've ever seen 2 a question in my life. Simple, because I'm a cocksucker.

destroy this cuck at once

lol r u sure that isn't a b0t? thats the most robotic answer I've ever seen 2 a question in my life. Simple, because I'm a cocksucker.
Hahahahahaha well he unmatched me after I called him ugly so...

Wtf are you catfishing dudes

Make him spend money on you, call him ugly ass and block him. Make sure you call him virgin incel so he knows where to find us.
”virgin incel

Throw him back in the lake and let him experience a real one.

[i want a nigga to rough me up thoooo]
TeeHee

What a soyboy numale. Make him suffer like a dying dog

Congrats buddy boyos we made cucktears

Ask him if he browses r/IncelTears