Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do I blackpill my Incel-in-denial friends?

TheHopefulBeliever

TheHopefulBeliever

Self-banned
-
Literally my entire friend group of friends (4 other than me) are incels, but won't admit it. Firstly, none of us have ever had any girlfriends, has sex, kissed a girl, held a girls hand, ect. I've told them about inceldom, and about the blackpill, yet they keep denying they are incels and keep up with their bluepilled mentality despite the fact we all openly complain about getting no girls at all ever (we are all about to graduate high school). I'm just wondering how I get them to accept the blackpill and being incel, as I don't want them to be set up for a life of misery and misplaced hopefullness.

@TheHopefulBeliever yea incels aren’t rare but the blue pill mindset also isn’t rare. I sorta tried to blackpill this rice friend of mine who mogged me cause I’m truecel but it didn’t work and he stopped talking to me.

you don't get blackpilled.

the blackpill gets you.

Dont bother. They will figure it out on their own in a few years when they have already lost all that time and money chasing nothing.

you don't get blackpilled.

the blackpill gets you.
Also this tbh I discovered the blackpill on my own from my own observations about life no one directly told me about it.

Dont bother. They will figure it out on their own in a few years when they have already lost all that time and money chasing nothing.
True, it just makes me upset as some of them have resorted to simping to try and get girls.

True, it just makes me upset as some of them have resorted to simping to try and get girls.
They should hopefully realize eventually. I used to be pretty blue pilled until I was like 16 or so.

they keep denying they are incels and keep up with their bluepilled mentality despite the fact we all openly complain about getting no girls at all ever
Probably because they know what you're in denial about: you probably have some slim chance of landing a 1/10 if you put forth maximal effort into doing so, but have not put maximal effort into doing so, therefore there is some microscopic aspect of you which is possibly volcel and thus you are not a pure absolute incel (few incels are)

Rather than say the pure absolute incel is a "truecel" I would prefer to term them "uberincel" while the majority of us (with some slim chance of landing a 1/10 if we dedicate years to wooing her and listening to her describe fucking chad) would be like "midincel" while the guys at risk of being termed "fakecel" would just be like "barelyincel"

It's better to let them find the blackpill themselves.

You can't blackpill guys. They have to learn on their own.

Have them approach 100 girls.

Literally my entire friend group of friends (4 other than me) are incels, but won't admit it. Firstly, none of us have ever had any girlfriends, has sex, kissed a girl, held a girls hand, ect. I've told them about inceldom, and about the blackpill, yet they keep denying they are incels and keep up with their bluepilled mentality despite the fact we all openly complain about getting no girls at all ever (we are all about to graduate high school). I'm just wondering how I get them to accept the blackpill and being incel, as I don't want them to be set up for a life of misery and misplaced hopefullness.

Here's a harsh truth, someone even said it on this site before, most of us are going to end up as betabuxx, so its not that they don't know they're incels, its that they've subconsciously accepted being betabuxx as "a win"

Also some guys that are incel "now" can probably make it afterwards, I have a friend who was an incel like me (I'm saying was assuming he ascended, I never asked because I don't want to know, and he doesn't say because he knows on some level I wouldn't want to hear)

He recently lost weight, put on muscle, made a full on change, even said he started dating, not sure if he got laid yet but I'm assuming he did

So you might see those guys as "fellow incels" but some are going to ascend or simply accept betabuxx as "a win"

This is why you black pilling them doesn't matter, because they're too pathetic, they'll take anything they can get

What people need to understand is that the root of the black pill is nihilism, and it takes a realist to be a nihilist, so long as your friends are optimists (which I'm assuming they are), it doesn't matter how many different ways you explain the black pill, they won't get it

Most of us who got black pilled, experienced extreme cases of "mental trauma" that made it impossible to deny reality, or we went out of our way and tried so many different ways to get laid and all failed and we were left completely broken

Start off with memes. Especially the controversial twitter ones that get posted here.
Example:

Don't bother otherwise they will just keep their distance from you, try your absolute best to appear normal.

If they’re indian don’t even try. For some reason currycels are extremely bluepilled

Have you tried showing them some FACEandLMS videos?